Official Detroit Pistons Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Amars said:
Piston give them credit are u crazy. They are only the reigning back to back Eastern conf Champions. Stop with that crazy talk.

I'm thinking you need to read his post and my response to understand. That, or you need to catch up with the talk on the Heat thread. Everything right the Pistons do, it's because the Heat don't care or the refs let them. Anything wrong the Heat do is because they're playing dumb or not shooting well.

Not once have I seen a Heat fan say maybe, just maybe, the Pistons played decently to make the Heat play poorly.

I have no problem if the Heat win and are the better team, all they have to do is prove it tomorrow at home.

PhinsTD said:
I have no problem if the Heat win and are the better team, all they have to do is prove it tomorrow at home.

I agree. Honestly I think it the Heats franchise biggest game ever to date.

culpepper2chambers said:
lol no i mean that pistons came back from 3-1 last year against miami.

No they didn't.

The series was 3-2 Miami.

Game 6 was in Detroit and Wade didn't play. Detroit won to go 3-3.

Game 7, Wade played hurt.

Section126 said:
No they didn't.

The series was 3-2 Miami.

Game 6 was in Detroit and Wade didn't play. Detroit won to go 3-3.

Game 7, Wade played hurt.

Yep, that was it.

I'll say this, regardless of how the game goes tomorrow, a nice rivalry has been born between these two teams.

Wade will forever remind the Pistons of how badly they blew that draft by picking by a soft Euro over him (and about two other possible HOF's).

Heat fans will always say they would have won if Wade were healthy last year.

PhinsTD said:
I'll say this, regardless of how the game goes tomorrow, a nice rivalry has been born between these two teams.

Wade will forever remind the Pistons of how badly they blew that draft by picking by a soft Euro over him (and about two other possible HOF's).

just imagine the pistons with dwayne wade...thatd b a scary thought

PhinsTD said:

it is a great rivalry...

But as big a Heat fan as I am...all the games in this series have been unwatchable.

miaD5499 said:

imagine if Ben Wallace leave the pistons next year and goes to the suns or mavs. If the pistions lose I think Ben might walk.

miaD5499 said:

Uhhh...being able to replace Rip with him? I'll take it.

Honestly, I wanted Melo at the time. Of course, Joe was right in one sense that he thought Tay would become a great player, he was just completely wrong that Dorko would become a better Dirk.

Section126 said:
it is a great rivalry...

But as big a Heat fan as I am...all the games in this series have been unwatchable.

Just wait till your in the finals. Your not going to sleep with all the excitment in you.

Section126 said:
it is a great rivalry...

True. I hate it that my favorite team plays such an ugly brand of ball, but I'll take the wins etc. over being a Suns fan.

I'd obviously be a Heat fan if they had a team back in the day, so I sort of root for them from afar when they're not playing the Pistons of course. It's hard to hate them like I do the Pacers.

Amars said:
imagine if Ben Wallace leave the pistons next year and goes to the suns or mavs. If the pistions lose I think Ben might walk.

If Flip doesn't change his ways a bit, it'd be possible I suppose, but he doesn't fit with the style that the Suns play IMO. I'd expect he'll be back.

icephinfan said:
Man, Heat fans aren't sleeping now!!!

:lol: I guess being a lakers fan we are spoiled. We expect to win a championship every year.

Back
Top Bottom