Official Detroit Pistons Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Detroit Pistons Thread

Amars said:
do you think the Pistons are playing good Basketball? I think they are playing horrible. They played better D in game 5 but look at the FG R.Wallace 3-11, R. Hamilton 7-21, Billups 3-12. This Piston offense have been horrible. And please dont say its the heats D. If the Heats dont wake up and win game 6 I doubt the heats can win game 7. I still think the heats may win game 6 because the pistons are just not playing to thier potential.

I think the way the Pistons are playing MIGHT have something to do with those guys in the red/white/gold/black jersey's...

JUST MAYBE...you think?

Section126 said:
I think the way the Pistons are playing MIGHT have something to do with those guys in the red/white/gold/black hersey's...

JUST MAYBE...you think?

Naaaawww..

Come on Section. Don't get crazy on us.

It's all the refs' fault, didn't you know? Just ask "Sheeeeeed."

Do you think the heats play bad in thier losses because of red white and blue jersey or they just had a bad game like you have been saying?

Who ever wins tommorrow wins the series IMO. Heats playing at home its going to be tough. If they pullout I dont think the Heats can win a game 7 at the palace. The piston have proven they can close out big game and they are champions they know how to win. Game 6 is critical for you guys.

Amars said:
Do you think the heats play bad in thier losses because of red white and blue jersey or they just had a bad game like you have been saying?

Who ever wins tommorrow wins the series IMO. Heats playing at home its going to be tough. If they pullout I dont think the Heats can win a game 7 at the palace. The piston have proven they can close out big game and they are champions they know how to win. Game 6 is critical for you guys.

An analysis of this last loss is in the Heat thread.

You will see what I mean.

Have you even watched this series?

Quick..I put a gun to your head..who do you think wins this series?

Section126 said:
An analysis of this last loss is in the Heat thread.

You will see what I mean.

Have you even watched this series?

Quick..I put a gun to your head..who do you think wins this series?

Off and on in the series. Saw entire game 1 and last nite game.

Since a gun is to my head and the person who holding the gun is a heats fan I will say the heats. 3-1 deficit to hard to overcome in Conf Finals (dont think thats ever been done) so of course the smart choice will be the Heat. Or AKA Lakers-East Riley 5 Championship w/lakers and Shaq 3 Championships w/lakers.

culpepper2chambers said:
i dont wanna be here IF the heat lose this series, and pistons fans do yourself a favor and dont talk ****.

Blueprint will kill himself or kill someone if that happen.

culpepper2chambers said:
didnt it happen just last year with these 2 teams? :lol:

Ya but the heats overhaul thier roster and Pat pushed out Gundy. So just a little bit more drama. It championship or bust shaq not getting younger.

Section126 said:
I think the way the Pistons are playing MIGHT have something to do with those guys in the red/white/gold/black jersey's...

JUST MAYBE...you think?

Yet, not once have I seen you mention maybe the Pistons have something to do with it when the Heat are playing poorly.

Nahhh, can't be.

PhinsTD said:
Yet, not once have I seen you mention maybe the Pistons have something to do with it when the Heat are playing poorly.

Nahhh, can't be.

Piston give them credit are u crazy. They are only the reigning back to back Eastern conf Champions. Stop with that crazy talk.

culpepper2chambers said:
lol no i mean that pistons came back from 3-1 last year against miami.

I didnt watch last year playoffs. The lakers were so horrible that I was disgusted with basketball. Couldnt enjoy any game.

Back
Top Bottom