***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

Season over. All the playoff talk can end. This team is just not good enough. Get some players back healthy next year add a few more guys and we'll hopefully improve.

I am REALLY starting to question Sparano... I hate to admit it. He keeps leaving these ****ty players ON the field. Nobody seems to be accountable for their poor play. Terrible clock management. He allows Dan Henning to destroy out chances with **** **** play calling every game. I'm physically sick by this entire team.

During the throw to Owens, if you watch our d-line, I think starks gets held like a mother****er....

wow sry *** game... were supposed to be making a playoff push and we come out and lay an egg... **** this i wont bother wasting my time watchin these sorry *** phins defenses..... offense gives us the game and the d gives it away..

Does this do anything for Sparano going forward? I've always kind of looked at next year as "the year" especially after the 0-3 start. I'd really like to see Sparano loosen up the reins on the offense next year, and I don't mean in the sense of the Wildcat etc. I mean in his propensity to play not to lose at times, and then play too cute at others.

It seems there is a disconnect on exactly what it is we want to be. Oh well...we weren't going to playoffs anyway, and this exposes some weaknesses to work on for next year.

Great halftime adjustments once again !!!!!!!!!!!!

them scoring is the best thing that could happen to us. Rather that than them running the clock out.

atleast now we have a chance to score and do an onside...

Back
Top Bottom