***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread*** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Bills Game Day Thread***

ginn is only hurting this team

he is not even helping on returns any more

we need to see what we have because we cant make playoffs anymore

what do we have in
Turner WR
Sheets KR

wow sry *** game... were supposed to be making a playoff push and we come out and lay an egg... **** this i wont bother wasting my time watchin these sorry *** phins defenses..... offense gives us the game and the d gives it away..

want a box of tissues? Seriously, we are 5-5 and you're thinking playoffs?? The chance is slim to none and with brown out for the season....

This team has too many holes and that is evident today as it was weeks ago. We just don't have enough talent.

I am REALLY starting to question Sparano... I hate to admit it. He keeps leaving these ****ty players ON the field. Nobody seems to be accountable for their poor play. Terrible clock management. He allows Dan Henning to destroy out chances with **** **** play calling every game. I'm physically sick by this entire team.

You know what...I think you may be on to something.

did anyone actually believe this team would be in the playoffs? they had been eeking out wins all year, even against bad teams. horrible, horrible game today against a team in disarray and one we should beat.

Worst game plan I've seen in a long time,and sit Ginn down unless someone gets hurt...

I hope we go 5-11 and that certainly is a possibility now.

Back
Top Bottom