*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 15

I could see this team running for the bus today.

Sorry to say this game will be like a trip to the dentist . Its going to be painful to watch. I have never felt zero confidence going into a game until today

dam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 38m 38 minutes ago
Three Patriots listed as questionable - WRs Brandon LaFell and Julian Edelman, and RB Shane Vereen - all expected to play today vs. Miami.

dam Schefter @AdamSchefter · 38m 38 minutes ago
Three Patriots listed as questionable - WRs Brandon LaFell and Julian Edelman, and RB Shane Vereen - all expected to play today vs. Miami.
the Pats injury report isnt worth your time...

I could see these Dolphins winning today then losing to the Vikings and Jets.

Our chances are slim if not non existent but going in to the game with that mindset will keep me sane if things start to unfold the way I expect.

Who am I kidding! I'm going to be jacked up and screaming like a fool bc no matter what I love my team and I can't "not care". Please bring it to them today Fins!!!

Mort and Adam report playoff expansion next year!!!! YES!!!

Playoff expansion is a ludicrous idea, yeah lets have more bad football at the most important part of the season lol, the fact that teams that have under .500 records make it so. The change that is needed is 6 best records make it and thats it. Watered down uber-parity football demands that division winners auto playoff appearances be abolished

Playoff expansion is a ludicrous idea, yeah lets have more bad football at the most important part of the season lol, the fact that teams that have under .500 records make it so. The change that is needed is 6 best records make it and thats it. Watered down uber-parity football demands that division winners auto playoff appearances be abolished

NO!!!! I want the chance at the football in January. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom