*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8 | Page 126 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL DOLPHINS @ PATRIOTS GAME THREAD *** Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
and what happens now. the teams sends these plays to the nfl and they get a letter saying yeah we screwed up. oh well. better luck next week. people are going to get fired over this at some point and im not talking about the officials..

I can't blame Tannehill on that fumble it was a blindside hit, any QB getting hit that cleanly is going to fumble.

Refs screw everygame ... Most teams overcome the refs... Miami can't and never has. Not mentally tough...

Fact of life:

Good teams find ways to win. We are not a good team. We can't win

Don't blame ref... blame a weak Miami team. No character, no heart!

Miami is one of the major jokes of the NFL... Will be many years before they are good again.

The Dolphins will finish 4-12, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin, we went 3-0 and lost 4 in a row.

The Dolphins destroyed the Patriots, and I admit, the game was/is rigged, because of the bad calls, but when Kraft owns the league, what do you expect.

Solution, get rid of Tannehill and Philbin.

It's more than Tannehill and Philbin that's wrong with this team

Philbin Got owned by belichick in the second half. So, Embarassing!

Philbin and Tannehill have to go.

We won this game and gave it away.

It will be a package deal.

Look guys we won 3 games in a row and lost 4 in row.....?

A 17-3 lead and we lose?

It's coaching and Tannehill.

I can't blame Tannehill on that fumble it was a blindside hit, any QB getting hit that cleanly is going to fumble.

Brady didn't. Our guy came from behind completely blind to Brady. He held onto the ball. Ryan simply cannot, he just can't.

You may be right, but we need to get rid of him and start over.

Yes, we were cheated by the refs, on 3 BS calls, and that's why I feel NFL games are really rigged, but Tannehill can't turn the ball over like he does.

I appreciate that he tried, but Ryan Turnoverhill has to go, just get rid of him.

Brady didn't. Our guy came from behind completely blind to Brady. He held onto the ball. Ryan simply cannot, he just can't.
No, we sacked Brady from behind and he fumbled it.....thats where the stupid illegal batting came into play...one of the three calls the refs completely blew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom