***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

]Anyone know if Koa Misi is getting the start or is Ikaika Alama-Francis getting the start this week?

Thought I read it was Misi and Fill-In Charley Anderson w/ IAF backing him up & PROBABLE.

Edit/Corrected: Fill-In Tony McDaniels ... not Charley Anderson ... thanks ArmyFin7
(LOL ... I was thinking Charley Daniels got the wrong Charley ... and not the Mac-Daddy-Daniels )

I have 14 jersies lol. About 7 of them don't even play for the fins anymore, but one of them is a Marino and 2 others are Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, so they're still Dolphins legends.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Anyone know if Koa Misi is getting the start or is Ikaika Alama-Francis getting the start this week?
i think i may have seen a report that ikakika alama francis was out this week, but not positive so dont hold me to it.

as for the jerseys, i have a taylor, porter, thomas and brown. i cant wear taylor till hes off the jets though.

Guess its all on Misi

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

I love the idea of Starks playing DE.....SOLIAI DON'T LET US DOWN!!!!!!

So Starks is moving back to DE. All week he told the media that he wasn't moving. Typical smoke and mirrors from this team. Seems like a no brainer though. Hopefully Soliai steps up and keeps it.

Tough game today in a very tough place to play. Critical that we dont have to play from behind and need to be disciplined on the offensive line with all of that crowd noise.

I don't have a great feeling about this one, but those that are saying this is a must win to make the playoffs are nuts. Out of conference game, we havent even played a home game yet and if we lose we won't make the post-season? Come on now.

Heart says 21-17 Fins, head says 27-14 Vikes.

i think i may have seen a report that ikakika alama francis was out this week, but not positive so dont hold me to it.

as for the jerseys, i have a taylor, porter, thomas and brown. i cant wear taylor till hes off the jets though.
I have...

White Marino
White Brown
White Long
Aqua Brown
Aqua McMichael
Aqua Henne
Aqua Williams
Aqua Personalized last name
Aqua old school blank (it was given to me for free from a guy I know)
Orange Chambers
Orange Porter
Aqua Taylor
Aqua Thomas
Aqua Bess

Back
Top Bottom