***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

Hi, everyone! Let's hope our Dolphins can win their first game of the regular season as they travel back up north and try to upset Brett Favre and the Vikings. Kickoff from the Metrodome in Minneapolis, and WFOR CBS 4 will televise the game in Miami beginning at 1:00PM Eastern Time. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!:woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

Hey Bro, Nice seeing you again... This gameday threads start earlier as time goes on...

Let's Kick some a$$ my fins

Fins.never seen to get up for these types of games....they just always end up playing these elite teams "tough" but thats it. I hope im wrong this year and the team has finally taken the next step.

i cant wait, i usually try to sleep as late as i can cuz this wait kills me, 2 hours to go

Henne opens it up Marshall rocks, Hartline redeems himself, bess kills the nickle cb and Ricky runs wild, lets rocknroll phins.

I agree with you. The scary part about Phins games coming down to a FG is that opposing kickers seem to be automatic from like 65 yards and in.
It always seems to be that way. Last week when Buffalo had that long kick, I thought he was going to make it.

I'm rocking the Ricky Williams jersey today. Hopefully he'll have a big game. A close second was the Chad Henne jersey.

is it just me, because watching favres highlights again from last week, i am so not intimidated by him. it seems all his throws besides being off mark had no zip on it whatsoever and were all wobbly.

i see favre throwing 2 picks today at least. hopefully my prediction is wrong bc wake sends old man to the sidelines early on, on a fumble.

I'm rocking the Ricky Williams jersey today. Hopefully he'll have a big game. A close second was the Chad Henne jersey.
u got the ricky jersey, i got the ronnie on. the best 1-2 combo

i do need a new jersey bc i only have 4, and 3 of those players dont play for the fins anymore, and there is a good chance that my brown one can be unwearable if he does not have a stellar year by this time next year.

Remember the 2nd NE game last year ... we came out Gun-slinging ... like the first 6 plays almost all passes .... & threw almost 60 passes total.

Sure the plan was that they thought NE could stop our run, NE game-planned us to run ... so catch NE with their pants down.

Haven't seen THAT GAMEPLAN since ... but seems like the World is expecting Dolphins 101 = run and dink & dunk !!

Gun-Slinging Game Plan?? .. Stout D-Line & LBs .. weakish Seconday .. probaly stackin' 6 in the Box ....... Well ???, just saying!!

u got the ricky jersey, i got the ronnie on. the best 1-2 combo

i do need a new jersey bc i only have 4, and 3 of those players dont play for the fins anymore, and there is a good chance that my brown one can be unwearable if he does not have a stellar year by this time next year.
I have 14 jersies lol. About 7 of them don't even play for the fins anymore, but one of them is a Marino and 2 others are Jason Taylor and Zach Thomas, so they're still Dolphins legends.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Anyone know if Koa Misi is getting the start or is Ikaika Alama-Francis getting the start this week?

Back
Top Bottom