***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

Oh no doubt Davis is the better tight end. It's simply based on matchup and QB. I like Favre throwing to Shiancoe a lot more than Alex Smith throwing to Davis. That's the only real issue I'm having.
ya but just have in mind that davis had his breakout last year when smith took over in the game vs hou. davis ended up getting 3 tds that game and the rest is history. he is there biggest target offensivley.

also factor in that our pass d looked stout last week and shiancoe is there only main threat in the passing game, i dont see a big game from him.

as i said though, dont want to send u the wrong way, and in the end, do wat u think is the best decision for ur team. good luck.

Here's one for ya: Ronnie Brown or Shonn Greene? Right now I have Greene starting.
now thats a tough one. minn has a really good run d. shonn greene did not look good at all last week, but no doubt has the better matchup this week.

do u play with points for receptions?

i think shiancoe may be kept in to help with pass pro some tomorrow...and dansby can run with shiancoe when he does release

if its me i'd start vernon davis at home on monday night football...against the saints

no question

nope. It's just standard nfl.com scoring. 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, 1 point for every 10 recieving yards, and 6 points for TDs.

nope. It's just standard nfl.com scoring. 1 point for every 10 rushing yards, 1 point for every 10 recieving yards, and 6 points for TDs.
o alrite well then it makes it tough. minns rush d is real good. ronnie will prob get his attempts though to keep the defense honest, so i can still see him getting 50 yds on the ground or possibly a tad more, and maybe some yds recieving.

the make or break will be if he gets into the endzone. if he can get in like 1 or 2 times and still only gets 70 total yds then its fine.

most people would say greene tomorrow, but i just do know how much the jets r gonna run the ball, and how much i trust greene. he also splits with lt who i think will get most of the goaline carries[ like the jets would ever get near the goaline] so its a tough call.

i think brown although his stats may not be so pretty can possibly get into the endzone once or maybe twice and that can make him a better option than greene.tough call though.

also, i no its fantasy but its really hard to root for a jet. i have welker on my team and i can actually cheer for him tomorrow im happy about that.

o alrite well then it makes it tough. minns rush d is real good. ronnie will prob get his attempts though to keep the defense honest, so i can still see him getting 50 yds on the ground or possibly a tad more, and maybe some yds recieving.

the make or break will be if he gets into the endzone. if he can get in like 1 or 2 times and still only gets 70 total yds then its fine.

most people would say greene tomorrow, but i just do know how much the jets r gonna run the ball, and how much i trust greene. he also splits with lt who i think will get most of the goaline carries[ like the jets would ever get near the goaline] so its a tough call.

i think brown although his stats may not be so pretty can possibly get into the endzone once or maybe twice and that can make him a better option than greene.tough call though.

also, i no its fantasy but its really hard to root for a jet. i have welker on my team and i can actually cheer for him tomorrow im happy about that.
I have Jets D in one of mine.

0-16, only 55 points allowed all season, only 9 points scored all season. That includes the Ravens game. That would really be something to be proud of, huh?

Junc would still find a way to spin it in a way that favors the Jets.

0-16, only 55 points allowed all season, only 9 points scored all season. That includes the Ravens game. That would really be something to be proud of, huh?

Junc would still find a way to spin it in a way that favors the Jets.
lol thatd be so fitting for the way the jets talked all offseason.

I hope we pull out a win to shock people. Only thing I am mad about is that in my gut I already know what will happen if the Vikings lose. ESPN will ignore that we beat them and go on about if Favre's ankle is even recovered. It will be another day's worth of ignore the Fins and blame the loss on Favre's ankle. Not to mention all the analyst picking against us but that could result in a positive article. Hopefully I am wrong about this but I know it go back to Favre's ankle totally stealing the spotlight from the Fins.

I predict both offenses look bad with Vikes scoring 17 points on O and the Dolphins scoring 13 points on O. We're gonna need some defense or special teams points to get the W.

I also predict if we don't win this game we can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

This is going to be a game that will put us on the map.
Watching the Minny N.O. game I couldn't believe Childress didn't use Adrian more in the passing game.

IMO I think that's what it will come down too. Our run D will hold up in the run game for the most part. Having to worry about AP out in the flats where he is going one on one with a defender is what we should worry about the most. And I don't think their playcalling is going to take advantage of it.

Losing Sidney Rice is a huge blow to their passing game, I don't think any NFL "expert" saw that coming. At least the severity of it.

Back
Top Bottom