***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

I hope we win, but I hope Shiancoe scores all of their TD's. I'm playing him in fantasy over Vernon Davis.
i don't know Ur league point system, but id play Davis over shiancoe.

not only BC i love the fins and we r playing shaincoe, but i feel that dansby and bell can shut down shiancoe, while Davis is the main target on the 49ers. he is almost guaranteed to get 6-7 rec at least with 70+yd's and a TD. im feeling a big week for Vernon.

i also have shaincoe but i'm starting Daniels. i just cant stand to have to root for a player vs the fins, and i feel Daniels is more than capable of delivering.

Honestly, it'll suck if we don't win tomorrow and somehow go into the bye 1-3, but if we lose tomorrow and go into the bye 3-1, than I think we will all forget this game ever even existed.

not only BC i love the fins and we r playing shaincoe, but i feel that dansby and bell can shut down shiancoe, while Davis is the main target on the 49ers. he is almost guaranteed to get 6-7 rec at least with 70+yd's and a TD. im feeling a big week for Vernon.

i also have shaincoe but i'm starting Daniels. i just cant stand to have to root for a player vs the fins, and i feel Daniels is more than capable of delivering.

no offense but what makes you think that Vernon Davis is gonna have a big game? Alex smith is still his QB and he didn't do well against a suspect at best Seahawks D

Yeah, I agree, but if the Vikings open up a can of whoop *** and Shiancoe scores 5 TDs, I will at least have 1 positive come out of the loss. A small victory, but a victory nonetheless.

i know this though...henne is gonna have to play a damn good game if we're to win...i mean he's gonna have to see things quick and get the ball out and the ball placement is gonna have to be there...

3 and 5 step drops and ball out or he's gonna be under seige...you sit back there and hold the ball against minnesota and they'll be peeling you from the turf...

I have shiancoe and the vikes D in my fantasy league. It doesn't matter if you play them or not...they will score whatever they score...might as well reap the rewards of that. Worst case is Dolphins absolutely kill them...you win either way....lol

no offense but what makes you think that Vernon Davis is gonna have a big game? Alex smith is still his QB and he didn't do well against a suspect at best Seahawks D
i mean alex smith was also his qb last year and he put up his best season and was one of the better tightends in the league. looks its a gut feeling. the guy whether san fran performs or not is there most target player in the passing game, and i feel the 49ers r going to be pumped up big time monday night at home vs the defending superbowl champs and will put on a good offensive game.

just a gut feeling.

also u do realize that davis broke out last year vs the texans when smith replaced hill and he got 3 tds. that was his breakout game. whether smith is a good qb or not , i dont think he is, but him and davis do connect well.

i would start vernon over shank
I'm trying to look at it from the unbiased point of view. I'd love to believe we shut down Shiancoe, but let's face it, last year Miami did not fare well against opposing teams' tight ends. I know this year's team is different, but until I've seen otherwise, it's the same.

i mean alex smith was also his qb last year and he put up his best season and was one of the better tightends in the league. looks its a gut feeling. the guy whether san fran performs or not is there most target player in the passing game, and i feel the 49ers r going to be pumped up big time monday night at home vs the defending superbowl champs and will put on a good offensive game.

just a gut feeling.

also u do realize that davis broke out last year vs the texans when smith replaced hill and he got 3 tds. that was his breakout game. whether smith is a good qb or not , i dont think he is, but him and davis do connect well.

i wasn't talking about the full season, i was just talking about monday night. saints have an underated d imo. alex smith is the x factor. i could be wrong and the niners turn it around and r**e the saints (im hoping for that)

I'm trying to look at it from the unbiased point of view. I'd love to believe we shut down Shiancoe, but let's face it, last year Miami did not fare well against opposing teams' tight ends. I know this year's team is different, but until I've seen otherwise, it's the same.
although that's true, i don't even think its a biased thing to start shiancoe. Davis is the better tight end IMO, and most people would agree to.

but hey its Ur league u do Wat u gotta do, but i hope u get zero points from Ur tight end tomorrow if u start shiancoe. good luck though with Ur team this week besides tight end.

i wasn't talking about the full season, i was just talking about monday night. saints have an underated d imo. alex smith is the x factor. i could be wrong and the niners turn it around and r**e the saints (im hoping for that)
ya i here that. i just feel that davis is a must start most weeks. also the saints passing d i dont believe is really that good. they create turnovers, but give up lots of yardage and a decent amount of big plays and points.

although that's true, i don't even think its a biased thing to start shiancoe. Davis is the better tight end IMO, and most people would agree to.

but hey its Ur league u do Wat u gotta do, but i hope u get zero points from Ur tight end tomorrow if u start shiancoe. good luck though with Ur team this week besides tight end.
Oh no doubt Davis is the better tight end. It's simply based on matchup and QB. I like Favre throwing to Shiancoe a lot more than Alex Smith throwing to Davis. That's the only real issue I'm having.

ya i here that. i just feel that davis is a must start most weeks. also the saints passing d i dont believe is really that good. they create turnovers, but give up lots of yardage and a decent amount of big plays and points.
For even those reasons starting Davis is the best move.

Back
Top Bottom