***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread**** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins @ Vikings Game Day Thread****

I predict both offenses look bad with Vikes scoring 17 points on O and the Dolphins scoring 13 points on O. We're gonna need some defense or special teams points to get the W.

I also predict if we don't win this game we can kiss the playoffs goodbye.

That's just stupid. Playoff appearances are not judged by a non-conference game in week 2.

The Dolphins got their tails handed to them in week 2 against Arizona in 2008...and finished the season at 11-5 with a division title.

Not sure how you guys are confident about this game. It is an away game against a very good team, dolphins barely won against the bills. I hope every bounce goes our way....its only way I see a win.

Its going to be a tough one, but I think we'll scrape up a DUB. Go PHINS!!!!

Had a dream that our D was DESTROYING the Vikes.

Last 2 dreams I had about our upcoming games, we've won. Just sayin'

I think it will be closer than the so called experts think,its going to be tough to run against them and Camarillo could have a big day.Its going to end by a field goal IMO,hopefully by us.

Had a dream that our D was DESTROYING the Vikes.

Last 2 dreams I had about our upcoming games, we've won. Just sayin'

can the game start alrdy, the nerves are getin to me.

I think it will be closer than the so called experts think,its going to be tough to run against them and Camarillo could have a big day.Its going to end by a field goal IMO,hopefully by us.

I agree with you. The scary part about Phins games coming down to a FG is that opposing kickers seem to be automatic from like 65 yards and in.

dolphins will win if they can pressure favre the way they did edwards and the offense needs to throw the ball deep against the vikes corners who are banged up, if they try to run the ball against the vikes front four all day we are in for a long day. henne has a great arm but against buffalo his receivers seemed to be running 5 yard routes , even i can throw that far. Go Fins

I hate this long wait, i tried to sleep until later and i couldn't lol...anyways GO DOLPHINS!!!

I feel like this game is much more important than led on by some here.. Imagine the confidence this could build for such a young football team. These kids have busted their ***** all summer and beating a legit contender in their house could really get the ball rolling. Imagine heading into the jets game undefeated and underrated on national TV pissed off and ready to make the jets our bottom b****

Back
Top Bottom