***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Kournikova

Rookie
Reaction score
Hi, everyone! Our Dolphins will try to rebound from that difficult loss to the Patriots, and host their Florida NFL intrastate rival Tampa Bay Buccaneers in South Florida. Bucs are the third NFC South Division interconference opponent the Dolphns are playng in the 2009 NFL season. Fins already defeated the Bucs this year 10-6 on August 27, during the 2009 NFL preseason.

Both the Dolphins and Bucs are tied in the all-time regular season series at 4-4 entering today, with the Bucs evening the series defeating our Fins 27-13 in their last meeting at Raymond James Stadum back on October 16, 2005. Dolphins have not defeated the Bucs during the regular season since 1991, and the Bucs currently own a three game winnng streak entering today.

Ron Pitts and John Lynch will announce then live TV commentary with field reporter Chris Myers for the NFL On FOX, with WSVN FOX 7 in Miami televising locally on HD

Former Fins Jimmy Cefalo, Jim Mandich, and Joe Rose will also announce the live radio game play-by-play and analysis on flagship station WQAM SportsRadio 560AM in Miami, and the Dolphins Radio Network.

A great day is forecasted at Landshark Stadium for this afternoon's 1:05PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff as there will be sunny and clear skies at 81 degrees, no precipitation, 52% humdty, and mild northern winds at 10 mles per hour.

I wish the Fins to play smart and safe football on the field wth limited penalties and turnovers, and especially no injuries to all the players. Let's prevent the Bucs from winning their second game and stay in the race in the AFC East. We can beat them again like we did earlier in the preseason, and win our fourth game of the season today. GO DOLPHINS!!!!! :woot::dolphins::dolphins::dolphins:

http://www.miamidolphins.com/schedule/dolphins-vs-buccaneers

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2009111501/REG10/buccaneers@dolphins

http://the506.com/nflmaps/2009/10-FOX-E.html

Reactions: SRM
At half time tomorrow you should start a ***Dolphins vs Panthers Game Day Thread***

LOL... kournikova's fingers run a 4.2 40. Anyway I got 10 dollars on this game, what is my coworker thinking?

Technically I got $50 on this game. I bet a friend the Bucs wouldn't go over .500 this year so a dolphins win tomorrow would finally settle it!

Man.. I'm pumped. Can't wait for us to kick *** and take names.. first game all year that I'm not worried about :D

wake is going to have a field day. and nate jones will have an int. that is all.

I really think we are gonna tee off on the Bucs. The team has been playing one top team after another and I think they are just going to go out relax and have some fun balling tomorrow.

38-13 Blow out or blow up! I want to see some killer instinct for finishing a less talented team that we should handle easily. That has been an issue with this team for 20 years now, playing down to their opponent.

Davis and Smith will make Freeman look like a rookie while they look like 4th yr pro-bowlers. Okay maybe thats more of a hope then a prediction but still a guy can dream.

top of the morning to all you SOB's.... :)

we handled the Bills pretty easy and I expect, no demand, we dominate today. too much damn losing going on around here!

Joey Porter, grab a seat, because guess what, when you're 3-5, you really ought to shut your trap. Do something, anything, then run your mouth.

Lets pick it up rookies. There are teams all over the league starting rookie payers that are making contributions. Lets see something out of you guys today. (Vontae, you know you're my nga)

Teddy Ginn, I'm calling you out today. Seriously, if you cannot make an impact in a game against one of the worst teams in the league, then you really need to start thinking about getting the hell outta town.

I see our 8 inactive players as being:

Justin Smiley (injured)
Erik Walden (injured)
Paul Soliai (injured)
Kory Sheets
Joey Porter (coaches decision)
Pat Turner
Tyler Thigpen
Quentin Moses

Back
Top Bottom