***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Glad we got the win. Go Phins!

I officially hate Ted Ginn Jr after this game.

We are what we are. We're a team that can't put teams away. We struggle with bad teams and lose to good teams. Pretty much like last season.

Yea, Carolina is what 4-5 .... hmm yea they are a world beater ... give me a freaken break dude. If you have some many problems with this team, go root for someone else so we dont have to hear your whiny *** every freaken week. We are a incomplete team PERIOD. So what do you expect.

agreed and this was what I was trying say but no the sunshine pumpers thought of it as bashing. Sparano is not God he makes the same mistakes as wanny does but he gets the free pass because him ,Ireland Parcells are the ultimate saviors.

if we are rebuilding we didnt make a very good effort because we are playing worse and it hasnt squat to do with the schedule.

look at other bad teams they are already getting better and the dolphins have lost 3 out of 6 seasons or something like that .

there is no way that it should take a team 8 years to rebuild and thats what is happening but the sunshine pumpers cant see it.

I am sorry have they been here for the last 8 years? How about the last 6? The drafts the last 8 years have been bad for the most part, we have to catch up. Apparently you want them to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. The team should have been 0-16 two years ago and they have gone 15-11 over the last two years.

IT doesnt have to do anything with the schedule? We are an inc team that played teams with a combined 32-8 record... Yea it was a cake walk. Get a clue

I love the fans that think they are being clever or orginal by always picking the path of most resistance.

Thany you man, classy post. Bucs deserved this game. When Brown went down we totally collapsed. Great game by Freeman. I'm 50-50 on that call though, I truly don't know what I would've called. Classy post though, man. Takes some guts to come back here after a loss. And TB definately gave us a scare.
How bad was he hurt ?

Back
Top Bottom