***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

if we can somehow get by carolina and than get by buffalo the following week we are in business.

Special teams sucks, Defense sucks, Offense sucks. Top ten pick , this team still needs a lot more players

agreed and this was what I was trying say but no the sunshine pumpers thought of it as bashing. Sparano is not God he makes the same mistakes as wanny does but he gets the free pass because him ,Ireland Parcells are the ultimate saviors.

if we are rebuilding we didnt make a very good effort because we are playing worse and it hasnt squat to do with the schedule.

look at other bad teams they are already getting better and the dolphins have lost 3 out of 6 seasons or something like that .

there is no way that it should take a team 8 years to rebuild and thats what is happening but the sunshine pumpers cant see it.

Have no problem with calling the time out, but do it at seven or eight seconds, not 14.

Then you've still got two shots at it if need be.

It wasn't pretty but we won, finally a 2 minute drive to come back and win.

This team still has hope of making a playoff run. Lots to clean up prior to Carolina on Thursday, they are starting to look good.

I think we CAN win in Charlotte, but they just beat a good Atlanta team and will be on a high to play us who struggled to beat the Bucs. Hopefully we can find a way to go in and get a big win.

agreed and this was what I was trying say but no the sunshine pumpers thought of it as bashing. Sparano is not God he makes the same mistakes as wanny does but he gets the free pass because him ,Ireland Parcells are the ultimate saviors.

if we are rebuilding we didnt make a very good effort because we are playing worse and it hasnt squat to do with the schedule.

look at other bad teams they are already getting better and the dolphins have lost 3 out of 6 seasons or something like that .

there is no way that it should take a team 8 years to rebuild and thats what is happening but the sunshine pumpers cant see it.

Dude, it's not year eight, its year two. Why in the world would you attach Wanny's last years, Sabans regime, and Cameron's so called attempt of building to Parcell's rebuilding project?

That's just silly.

I want to put this timeout call to bed. If we muffed the snap there was no way we would recover it get set on the line and either kick again or spike the ball with less then 14 seconds. The ONLY right call was calling the timeout with less then 5 seconds and kick it to walk off!

So we should fire Sparano, turn over the roster, and start rebuilding?

Congrats on the win, sorry Brown was injured, But you know in your heart that that botched call won you the game, and I am not here crying our season has long been over,at this point more losses means better pick in the draft, but I love what I am seeing of our Rookie QB and our Kicker (haha) BUT you know as well as I do without that (BAD CALL) we would have been the winners, but I mean it when I say congrats I am cheering for the Dolphins (Florida) to win it all Good Luck!!!!

Congrats on the win, sorry Brown was injured, But you know in your heart that that botched call won you the game, and I am not here crying our season has long been over,at this point more losses means better pick in the draft, but I love what I am seeing of our Rookie QB and our Kicker (haha) BUT you know as well as I do without that (BAD CALL) we would have been the winners, but I mean it when I say congrats I am cheering for the Dolphins (Florida) to win it all Good Luck!!!!
Thany you man, classy post. Bucs deserved this game. When Brown went down we totally collapsed. Great game by Freeman. I'm 50-50 on that call though, I truly don't know what I would've called. Classy post though, man. Takes some guts to come back here after a loss. And TB definately gave us a scare.

That "bad call" went out the window when you guys took the lead on your last drive. Then you lost the game because we went down the field and scored. Thanks for the congrats, though.

Regaurdless of that stupid pick, Henne did exactly what franchise qbs do and forgo about his mistake and drove his team downfield his next chance. Props to Henne for keeping his head up

Back
Top Bottom