***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

nice field goal!!! Why did we call a timeout with 14 seconds instead of letting the clock run down to 4 seconds

Vey good question...I think it's the if you flub the first attempt you maybe get another chance, which wouldn't have happened..might as well take the clock down..

It's a W. But we have a lot to fix before Thursday Night. Hopefully Ronnie's ankle isn't a big problem and we are able to get smiley back. We have 4 win's but all against poor teams. We need to become and above average team rather than the average team we are now.

We will go undefeated the rest of the season.

WE HAVE RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!!!

With the Jet's lose today, we're now in 2nd place in the division

Is it good that we won? or are our playoff chances so bleak that getting a better draft pick and get a guy like Rolando Mcclain or Sergio Kindle or Dez Bryant?

Chad Henne grew up today.

The difference between this Miami Dolphins team, and those of old is #7.

Like old QB's, Feidler, Frerotte, you name it, he put us in a hole.

And then just like that he lifted this team up and carried them out a winner.

My heart must go on vacation now, later guys.

Carolina must be laughing. They'll kill us next Thursday

They'll kill us how? Yes we snuck this one out, but we do hold our own with teams better than the Panthers. Steve Smith took a good ht too, with short rest, he may be out.

I don't think anyone's laughing. We almost let one slip away, but we didn't.

All that matters is that we won

The Packers lost to them last week so they are better than a lot of people thought they were

We will go undefeated the rest of the season.

WE HAVE RICKY WILLIAMS!!!!!!

Hahah good one. I think I may have a better chance of winning the powerball lotto, but hey I'd take either I I could get them.

Back
Top Bottom