***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

and i will say this officially on the record....with Peezy out Wake will have 3 sacks today put it in the BANK

Tampa Bay Buccaneers:
Pass Offense: 22nd
Pass Defense: 15th
Rush Offense: 25th
Rush Defense: 30th

Miami Dolphins:
Pass Offense: 29th
Pass Defense: 28th
Rush Offense: 4th
Rush Defense: 5th

edgarthompson: Receiver shakeup: rookie Pat Turner active for first time, Ted Ginn starting, Joey Haynos starting.

wow.

from kffl

The Miami Dolphins have declared OT Andrew Gardner, TE Anthony Fasano, LB Erik Walden, LB Joey Porter, OG Justin Smiley, RB Kory Sheets, DL Paul Soliai, QB Tyler Thigpen inactive for Week 10.

Like the shake up. Haynos can hopefully have a good game and take some pressure off Fasano so he can come back at Carolina and start playing at the level he played to last season

Some of you guys were saying last week that the Pats game was a make or break game in our season. I disagreed. I think today is a make or break. In fact this 5 day week IS our season.

Hoping to see some nice offensive drives and our D not allowing any big plays (Haha who am I kidding, our D goes to sleep at least 3 times a game).

Go fins!

Like the shake up. Haynos can hopefully have a good game and take some pressure off Fasano so he can come back at Carolina and start playing at the level he played to last season

Some of you guys were saying last week that the Pats game was a make or break game in our season. I disagreed. I think today is a make or break. In fact this 5 day week IS our season.

Hoping to see some nice offensive drives and our D not allowing any big plays (Haha who am I kidding, our D goes to sleep at least 3 times a game).

Go fins!
Agreed.

my god, the fox pregame show is abysmal. I'm actually dumber for sitting through this. ugh.

Go fins!

I agree with you, and would go further by saying the next 3 games are our season. We have New England and Pittsburgh left, so we can not lose to a team with a losing record. A loss to Tampa, Carolina, or Buffalo, and we will struggle to get to 8-8. We win them all and 10-6 is a possibility.

The problem I have with your statement is if we defeated New England the whole outlook changes. We would only be a game out of first place, and with New England having a tough 4 game skid we would have a game to waste. Now we can not afford to waste a single game. The other problem is that game was huge because it would have gave Miami control over their season. Now if the Patriots do the unthinkable and defeat Indy, NY, and NO, it wont matter if we knock them off at home. Lets pray they lose all 3 and Miami wins the next 3, and that game is for first place.

I hope we're in the all white uniforms today. I love the stormtroopers look.

Back
Top Bottom