***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread*** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Buccaneers Game Day Thread***

Im calling it....

Ronnie Brown will rush for OVER 125 yards,and score 2 TDs.

Henne will throw over 200 yards and have 3 TDs.

And Sean Smith WILL have his first INT of the season.

I'm not as confident as some of you. fins are a bit banged up and outside of the Buffalo game, we haven't dominated anyone on defense. our defense needs to be able to push around this Bucs offense and a rookie QB.

I'm not as confident as some of you. fins are a bit banged up and outside of the Buffalo game, we haven't dominated anyone on defense. our defense needs to be able to push around this Bucs offense and a rookie QB.
4th best rushing offense VS. 30th worst rushing defense. This is the key of the game.

I agree with you, and would go further by saying the next 3 games are our season. We have New England and Pittsburgh left, so we can not lose to a team with a losing record. A loss to Tampa, Carolina, or Buffalo, and we will struggle to get to 8-8. We win them all and 10-6 is a possibility.

The problem I have with your statement is if we defeated New England the whole outlook changes. We would only be a game out of first place, and with New England having a tough 4 game skid we would have a game to waste. Now we can not afford to waste a single game. The other problem is that game was huge because it would have gave Miami control over their season. Now if the Patriots do the unthinkable and defeat Indy, NY, and NO, it wont matter if we knock them off at home. Lets pray they lose all 3 and Miami wins the next 3, and that game is for first place.

I know what you mean with that New England game, it was huge and it would have made a drastic change to the course of the AFC East. However, as big as it was, losing it did not end our season. I like your thinking with the pats lose 3, we win our 3, and that game at Landshark is set up for a classic. My only question to you would be do you really see the pats getting beat by the jets at home? New England will be freezing and the jets don't have a very good cold weather team (at least I don't think their rookie qb is equiped for the chill and wind factor anyway).

Let's just knock off the bucs today :up: and then we can see how the indy/ne game pans out later :ponder:

4th best rushing offense VS. 30th worst rushing defense. This is the key of the game.
we havent rushed the ball that well the last couple games, to be honest. and we used to the #1 rushing offense and that ranking is slipping.

again, this is a game we SHOULD win, but I still want to see something from this team.

What is with the homers announcing the game? It feels like this is a preseason game with Lynch calling it for his favorite team.

Why have a chat room and a game day thread. Kinda redundant.

Side note, I would bang Laura Omkin.

Back
Top Bottom