**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD** | Page 164 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS. FALCONS GAME THREAD**

If Saban has any guts he cans Linehan. An 8 year old would know you keep running there. The guy is incompetent. Fire that mother ****** right the **** now. I can't stand him.

and IMO, saban desrves as much of this as anynone. He should have been overrulling half of linehan's plyas after the half! this is BS. This team is just flat out stupid!

why, why cant we just run the ball, is there some reason? we're in 4 down territory, its 3rd and 2, run the mother fu***** ball its not that hard of a ******* concept

WOW, when are we going to stop putting the game in Gus hands??? This loss is all coach playcalling

Linehan should be fired for this play calling. It seems like he is TRYING to make Gus look good...or give him the opportunities look good. Three passes in a row inside the 15 when you have Ronnie and Ricky. Un-freaking-believable.

**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck**** Gus You Suck

Frerotte is the worse QB we had in our history by far, worse then Lucas, Feeley everyone....I can't believe we still play with this clown!!!!!!!!

Why the hell is Frerotte still playing?? he only sends 1 yard passes to the sides that even our kicker could throw, and the only times he throws forward is to overthow or to give an INT. Let's start O.Mare as QB and just run all the whole time, we can do better than this.

Gonk said:
hahahahahahahahahahhaa

how are these guys professional football coaches?

i'm going to cry

i'd have preferred a running play myself, but the coaches did not tell gus to make the decision he made on that play.

Back
Top Bottom