**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD** | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JAGUARS GAME THREAD**

I would like to see Berlin have a shot next week against the Steelers 2nd string D and see what he can do.

hahaha i totally agree

I would like to see what Brock can do against 1st string Defense

Nublar7 said:
Next Saturday in Pittsburgh

Thanks for the radio link to this game people, and the info. I think I'll be on here a lot this year with the lack of telecasts.

FinFan90 said:
whoa whoa i never said i didnt like him I thought he could do some great stuff after the HoF game. Jeez

lol u took it the wrong way man. the only thing directed to you, was the are you kidding me?" and the sig mentioner. sry for the confusin

dolphan north said:
Thanks for the radio link to this game people, and the info. I think I'll be on here a lot this year with the lack of telecasts.

Yeah same here. Orlando is not kind to the Dolphins.

elandre said:
hahaha i totally agree

I would like to see what Brock can do against 1st string Defense

Or maybe it's time for a QB wanted AD in the paper.

BTW Buffalo up 17-10 on Indy and Indy is not playing many starters they said on Jags radio.

Wouldn't it be crazy, all the talk this preseason about who should start Gus or AJ? And Berlin wins out. :lol:

Alphamale said:
Wouldn't it be crazy, all the talk this preseason about who should start Gus or AJ? And Berlin wins out. :lol:

I think crazy only begins to explain that. :lol:

Hey I'll jump on the bandwagon though, I believe in this kid!

Back
Top Bottom