***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread*** | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

Al13 said:
so with the game almost over, lets see

our 1st string team looked solid, oud DB backups looked lousy

Evans had a great performance against the jags 2nd stringers

the most important part though

NO INJURIES !!!! peelle was shaken up once but they said he is fine

True dat. I'll take no injuries and a preseason loss over a win with injuries.

Kdawg954 said:
Summary of this game . . Our first team looked great . . especially the D. Guys who stuck out for me . . . Russell, Cleo, Vick, Evans as guys who are looking to make an impact and make this roster. CPep looked a bit hurried but good to see him come out this game ok. Joey looked better than advertised, had a TD . . numbers would have been better if not for a few bad routes run and a some dropped passes. Ronnie is gonna be a beast behind this run blocking Oline.

Our depth looks real shaky. I think this is more due to the lack of knowledge of the playbook . . but we looked badddddd. Yes its preseason and most of these guys will not make the team ... but this was not a good showing for the depth of the team . . mainly on D. Something that will definetly be coached up on this week in practice. Didn't help having Gerard in the game until damn near the end of the 4th quarter, but regardless they looked bad.

Overall I liked what I saw from our starters and we will be a team to wreckon with.

Nice sum up.

Relax everyone. Alot of good things came out of this game. No injuries and 1st string looked good. This is a good thing for our team. With all the hype and talk about us, this brings everyone back to reality. 3 more preseason games to get it all together. Don't worry.

It is funny reading how negative people get. Basically our first units looked good tonight. Their first units beat our second units and their third plus units certainly are doing better then ours. If Berlin is playing this year in the regular season then the year is already over. I love this site for info and good chats but def not during game day bc half the people on here will be thinking the season is over bc we lost today.

SCall13 said:
I'm aware of that. But that doesn't take away from the fact that they are embarrassing themselves

Tell them that when you see them and they ask you,"paper or plastic"

Al13 said:
so with the game almost over, lets see

our 1st string team looked solid, our DB backups looked lousy

I think you should keep in mind that Jacksonville kept their 1st string offense on the field the entire 1st half. So....yeah our back up DBs looked like..... back ups against the Jags 1st team offense.

Roman529 said:
My grandma throws a better pass than Berlin. :tantrum:

My great great great grandma could throw better than him..... and she's dead..

Now the trolls will be out in full force, but there easy to own anyway.

Back
Top Bottom