***Official Dolphins vs. Jaguars Thread***

ThePats

pats
Reaction score
How long did Culpepper even play? Only 2 pass attempts. Unless he went out before the drive ended. Or Brown just ran all drive.

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
ThePats said:
How long did Culpepper even play? Only 2 pass attempts. Unless he went out before the drive ended. Or Brown just ran all drive.

brown ran like 4 times in a row that drive, he finnished the drive out....

Bjorn

Go Giants
Reaction score
LAphinfan said:
I do take solace in the fact that the Pats, Colts, and Steelers lost this weekend too. I guess we are in good company.
And the Chiefs

Alex44

Chicago Bears GM
Reaction score
I dont care that we lost, preseason isnt about the scores, our starters dominated them and thats good enough for me, Im really excited about the season :D

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
ThePats said:
6 plays, the coaches played it safe with him.

FinsAreLife

F-A-L
Reaction score
b_hjelmeland123 said:
And the Chiefs

Rosenfels had a decent game for the Texans, he scored a TD using his legs.....im routing for him to take over the starting job from Carr, doubt it happens but you never know Carr might get hurt considering he gets sacked like 90 times a year

Vertical Limit

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Marlins are up 2-0 against the Diamondbacks in the bottom of the 4th, just for you Florida Fans that were watching the preseason game to know..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom