***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
McGahee loves running against us.

Damn those former canes always coming back to kill us.

yep yep.... well this season has been a great ride I never would have expected that we would have a home playoff game.

r u serious this team has no heart this was a horrible embarassing effort

This team has all the heart in the world brother, open your eyes, this whole season was heart. Baltimore was simply the better team, period.

Barring a miracle, Chad lost us this game. Over half his interception total throughout the season in one game.

It WAS Ginn's fault. The handoff was clean. Ginn just muffed it, plain and simple.

WHY IS HENNING RUNNING A REVERSE IN THE 4TH QUARTER DOWN BY 2 SCORED I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIME IT HAS WORKED OR COULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE PLAY...WE NEED TO GO NORTH SOUTH DOWN BY 2 SCORES IN THE 4TH

THAT PLAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IN THE 1ST QUARTER

HENNING NEEDS TO GO

Its weird how much this game is like the 2002 game, we were down 11, and then our receiver bobled a TD, that ended up as an int. In this game our receiver bobled the exchange causing a 20 yard loss.

Barring a miracle, Chad lost us this game. Over half his interception total throughout the season in one game.

Agreed. He tried to make too many plays downfield when he had all those short routes open during the day.

I really don't see the ravens going far in the playoffs.

Their D can take them far, but their certainly not winning a Super Bowl with this offense. Pittsburgh - Baltimore will be a gritty fun game to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom