***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope we get some much needed help in the offseason....

i THINK Miamis offense has been alot more colorful this year than the Vanilla past, I say Henning Stays, give him another year with better talent.

WHY IS HENNING RUNNING A REVERSE IN THE 4TH QUARTER DOWN BY 2 SCORED I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIME IT HAS WORKED OR COULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE PLAY...WE NEED TO GO NORTH SOUTH DOWN BY 2 SCORES IN THE 4TH

THAT PLAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IN THE 1ST QUARTER

HENNING NEEDS TO GO

ITS NOT A REVERSE AND IF WAS EXECUTED PROPERLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG PLAY... SO STFU

Well, 5 turnovers are hard to overcome, I don't care who you are you can't give the ball up 5 times and expect to win.

r u serious this team has no heart this was a horrible embarassing effort

Yes, this team has heart.....it may not have talent.....but it has heart. If you want to see a team with no heart, I refer you to Marino's last game (playoffs against the Jags). Give that a look and tell me the difference.

r u serious this team has no heart this was a horrible embarassing effort

You are stupid idiot. This team has more heart than most of us know about. They improved from 1 - 15 to 11 - 5 and AFC East champs and to host a playoff game. They have showed heart all year winning 9 out of their final 10. They just ran into a better team today and made too many mistakes. Shut up.

This team has all the heart in the world brother, open your eyes, this whole season was heart. Baltimore was simply the better team, period.

We didn't just lose, we were blown out. Don't let the scoreboard fool you! A team with guts and heart doesn't lose like this in the playoffs. This is Jay Fiedler territory.

Missing: Joey Porter If Found, Please Return To Miamis D.

Problem is he has no help on the other side....he destoyed the league the first half, but this is the NFL and teams figure out ways to stop it. WE NEED someone else besides JP to rush the passer. Look at Baltimore...they had different guys in Penny's face all game.

QB draw up the middle. How many times has that play killed us this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom