***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO THANX I WILL NOT STFU HOW BOWT U DO IT URSELF

I DONT CARE WHAT PLAY IT WAS U DONT HAND IT OFF TO A WR AND TRY GIMMICK PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER DOWN BY 2 SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gimmick play? I can't argue with someone that doesn't even know the definitions of words

Agreed. He tried to make too many plays downfield when he had all those short routes open during the day.

Damn it, Chad is the reason we are here!!! You have to try to make plays downfield against a defense like this. Cut the cry baby sh*t. Chad has zero help out there!!

Damn I'm about to cry, we came this far to have this ending, but you know what? We're a few moves from really being dominant, our D is doing great, but we definetely need more guys on the o-line

Adressing the whole O-line rather than getting playmakers on offense doesen't sound so amazing, but this game is totally different if our O-line blocks for us

There are a loot of good rookies on this team who will taste the bitterness of defeat, I'm sure they wont like the taste and come back even stronger next year to erase that taste.

I agree, take the sack, throw it away, thats what hes known for HIS ENTIRE CAREER. THe 1st pick i cant kill him, ginn was open chad just overthrew him, that happens. But the pick 6 and the 3rd pick were horrible DECISIONS, never should have thrown it.

I'm fine that he has a weak arm, but smart decisions are what makes him a worthy QB. He wasn't smart today, unless of course you believe some of the people on these boards :rolleyes:

I think this team was too content in just making the playoffs, that they didn't much care what happen after that. They're like the 2007 Phillies in baseball.

Ravens are horrible team. They have no sportsmanship they have been A-holes all game. They remind of the Pats with no offense.

Ginn better learn to return kicks with some heart next year....

It was a team losing effort guys. No Blocking, no pass rush, interceptions, etc. Get over it. We'll add more pieces to the puzzle and be back next year a better team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom