***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY IS HENNING RUNNING A REVERSE IN THE 4TH QUARTER DOWN BY 2 SCORED I DONT CARE HOW MANY TIME IT HAS WORKED OR COULD HAVE BEEN A HUGE PLAY...WE NEED TO GO NORTH SOUTH DOWN BY 2 SCORES IN THE 4TH

THAT PLAY SHOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED IN THE 1ST QUARTER

HENNING NEEDS TO GO

That could have been a big play. If Ginn gets around the corner, it's at least a 1st down.

Now I don't think Henning has called a particularly good game but don't blame him for poor execution. Direct your anger where it belongs; on the player who dropped a clean handoff.

Chin up boys we had a hell of a season we should be proud of. I'm confident we now have a team and a foundation to build on for the future.

This was a rebuilt season lol we werent suppose to be here.

Please, were were one clean handoff from making this a one score game. This team was simply not as good all around. They fought to the end, man, do you not remember we were 1-15 last year? Good god we are lightyears ahead of those Feidler years.

That could have been a big play. If Ginn gets around the corner, it's at least a 1st down.

Now I don't think Henning has called a particularly good game but don't blame him for poor execution. Direct your anger where it belongs; on the player who dropped a clean handoff.

it was not CLEAN even phil simms who i hate said it

The Ravens were the better team...period.

However, the Dolphins aren't a bad team. Yes, Pennington played poorly. The offense played poorly. The defense did a half-decent job. However, just be grateful they made it this far and won the AFC East. The Ravens aren't pushovers. They played. The Dolphins did not. This does not mean that the Phins are bad, because they are not. It's just one of things. I am not going to stop rooting for the Dolphins. Better luck next year.

4th and 11 and throw an 8 yard pass.... WTF....can we stop that next season!

This was a rebuilt season lol we werent suppose to be here.

A blow-out in the playoffs is embarassing. No way to spin that. A great season prior to today? yes. But we have a long way to go unless we want to remain the team we were in the late 90s/early 00's.....get into the playoffs and get our butts whipped!

It was a good run and the franchise deserves much credit.

But I think Henne needs to be given a serious shot at starting next year. Pennington was great and earned the comeback award, but he simply does not have the arm strength needed at the position anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom