***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread*** | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Ravens AFC Wild Card Game Day Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barring a miracle, Chad lost us this game. Over half his interception total throughout the season in one game.

I agree, take the sack, throw it away, thats what hes known for HIS ENTIRE CAREER. THe 1st pick i cant kill him, ginn was open chad just overthrew him, that happens. But the pick 6 and the 3rd pick were horrible DECISIONS, never should have thrown it.

We need a big play reveiver this offseason and a little more defense. We have the cap space to make moves this offseason.

ITS NOT A REVERSE AND IF WAS EXECUTED PROPERLY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BIG PLAY... SO STFU

NO THANX I WILL NOT STFU HOW BOWT U DO IT URSELF

I DONT CARE WHAT PLAY IT WAS U DONT HAND IT OFF TO A WR AND TRY GIMMICK PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER DOWN BY 2 SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the Nail in the coffin. GReat run guys but this is where it ends. I'm Happy with the season. Lets just hope we can get better next year and go at it again

How many QB draws for TDs can you give up in one season? Are we going for a record?

Doesn't hurt as bad as 62-7.:rolleyes:

Nothing will hurt like that. I cried that day literally.

This game was an exact mirror image of the game earlier this season. Funny that. I didn't expect Miami to win, but I was certainly hoping.

Very proud of this team, very proud to wear my teams colors with pride, although I wore them all the time during our 1-15 season.

We didn't just lose, we were blown out. Don't let the scoreboard fool you! A team with guts and heart doesn't lose like this in the playoffs. This is Jay Fiedler territory.
This was a rebuilt season lol we werent suppose to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom