***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 64 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

Well... if we don't score and the ravens score again... I'd really like to see Henne out there... No reason to keep Pennington out there he might get hurt.

TOld yall. I said we needed tO scOre at least twO mOre times as they were gOing tO scOre at least Once mOre. There yOu have it. And SparanO didn't gO fOr it when we had Our chance with time still On the clOck.

NOw we need tO scOre 3 mOre times in Order tO win and we Only have less than 7 minutes tO gO. (sigh)

How can Harbaugh run his mouth like a 12 yr old school girl before the game and we still play this poorly???

Wow... our defense is getting BURNT and now they're getting personal fouls... this is not what Iexpected out of this defense... It's embarassing.

Embarrassing how? This team isn't a playoff team. Its a team trying to be rebuilt and is somewhere in the bottom 10 teams of the league. I dont understand how thats embarrassing. Is this not expected?

Embarrassing how? This team isn't a playoff team. Its a team trying to be rebuilt and is somewhere in the bottom 10 teams of the league. I dont understand how thats embarrassing. Is this not expected?

THE RAVENS ARE A ****ING PLAYOFF TEAM EITHER...DOUCHE

You guys seem to be forgetting that we were a 1-15 team last year. You all know we don't have a lot of talent and more of the talent we have is green. What do you expect? I think we've all just been spoiled by the last couple of victories. Time to come back to reality. We're a bad team right now. Live with it.

We suck. I am pissed. A rookie Qb comes in our house and ruining us. Tony your a joke. Good coach,s win this game. i really think wanny would of won today.

Back
Top Bottom