***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

You guys are going to blame the play of the defense on Pennington, thats pathetic.

Seriously man, I'm getting tired of EVERYTHING being Penningtons fault. I have to say that this game was deff. on the defense and receivers.

chad has no arm... im dissapointed 5 thrown balls to ted ginn... 2 catchable and 2 caught

He deserves as much blame as the defense.

he does, the TD gave the Ravens 7 points, missing Martin in the back of the endzone cost us another 4 points....

he has played as poorly as I have seen him play as a Fin

The game is not quite over. If the offense can score, the defense get the ball back. Long odds, but this next drive will tell us if there is any chance of a near-miracle comeback.

cam cameron's just walked into miami and dominated us... if that can motivate us, NOTHING CAN!

Embarrassing how? This team isn't a playoff team. Its a team trying to be rebuilt and is somewhere in the bottom 10 teams of the league. I dont understand how thats embarrassing. Is this not expected?
Yes we all expect professional football players to not be able to tackle.... feel better?

Wow, this forum brings new meaning to the term overreaction, some of you guys need to get a grip. A bad drive doesn't mean we're the worst in the NFL and a good one doesn't put us in the play offs! Yeah todays been bad at times, but did you expect to win every game? Dear god. And should we score from this drive quickly, let's not start going on about a comeback befores it's happened.

I'm as gutted and annoyed with the game as anyone but for gods sake calm down

Embarrassing how? This team isn't a playoff team. Its a team trying to be rebuilt and is somewhere in the bottom 10 teams of the league. I dont understand how thats embarrassing. Is this not expected?

:hi5: Thank you sir. Someone who actually gets it.

well 6:28 is enough for a miracle really we should be 3-3 after this game instead we're going to be 2-4..that houston loss really aches right now

Man, this place is brutal. My biggest problem with many fans here....the highs are TOO high and the lows are too low.

No one understands what expectations means.

I've said it from the start of the season this is a 5-6 win team. We lack talent at certain positions.

Back
Top Bottom