***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 67 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

Flacco is proof to why we need a non- lofting throwing QB.. If we had a QB with an arm, we wouldn't have to try these desperate trick plays..

Embarrassing how? This team isn't a playoff team. Its a team trying to be rebuilt and is somewhere in the bottom 10 teams of the league. I dont understand how thats embarrassing. Is this not expected?

Them not tackling everyone on the field I CAN understand. Getting personal fouls for NO reason and BURRYING your team IS embarassing.

why throw it to him? not even close to being a first down

That shotgun fake hasnt worked all game and when it mattered most we went back to it. I dont get that.

Yes we all expect professional football players to not be able to tackle.... feel better?

Well, this is why we're not an upper echelon team in the NFL right now. We don't have all the necessary players to make big time plays on a consistent basis. Just because they are "professional" players doesnt mean they are the best around the league.

Nothing really has changed, just amplified after today's game.Defense,mainly the Secondary, and WR will be a priority this off-season.

Also Chad Henne needs to get ready because, as much as I like Pennington, we all know his lack of arm strength has been a big liability.Also he did something today that he was brought in not to do, and that is make stupid decisions turning the ball over.

Back
Top Bottom