***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

i just do not get why pennington always throws is short of the first down marker it makes me sick to even watch it if we are going tp play this pathetic put in henne to get experience and call this year done

HAHA. why are we still running the ball... This is one of the worst play calling i have seen in years

Well, this is why we're not an upper echelon team in the NFL right now. We don't have all the necessary players to make big time plays on a consistent basis. Just because they are "professional" players doesnt mean they are the best around the league.
Who the hell is asking for big time plays, not being able to tackle is whats embarressing.

We have one, but refuse to play him. Works for others, why not us? Go Phins!

Works for others? WHO?

You mean the Ravens and Falcons that are only 1 game ahead of us and in 3rd place in the worst division in football, respectively?

The problem here is our denfense. The offense is playing decent. You can't argue with statistics. We have one of the better offenses in the league. We are losing games because we never stop a third and anything. Today was proof. They made pretty much every third and long.

Back
Top Bottom