***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread*** | Page 66 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins VS Ravens Thread***

Well, I really didn't expect s to be good this year. When we were playing well in the preseason, I didn't buy into the 12-4 because I knew that was silly talk. When we started 0-2, I knew we weren't as bad as last year.

What we are is a team in transition. With that transition, there will be large ups, and there will be large downs. There was no way we were going to magically transform into a good team after last year, when we were literally one of the worst teams in NFL history. The holes on this team were everywhere from the GM on down to the 53rd player on the roster.

This year we do have some building blocks on the defensive and offensive lines, we have a QB who looks like he could be the future, and we have a front office that is growing together.

What we don't have are the final pieces of this puzzle. We need an overhaul in the secondary, a pass rushing edge OLB, another ILB who can make plays sideline to sideline, and we need virtually a new WR core. The pieces will continue to be put into place, but the puzzle won't be solved next year either I don't imagine. If we go into each game with the mindset of we are watching our young Dolphins grow into a team, and celebrate their successes, and understand their weaknesses, we will probably all enjoy our games a lot more.

Just my .02

any care to share whats going on it shows were moving the ball at least on game cast or whatever it is

Come on greg... ahhh never mind, nice play by the d

If we score we might as well do an onside kick. This defense is hopeless today

what the heck dude... there was faskjfadf nobody playing D on the right... Ricky should have ran it...that was garbage crap dude.

Back
Top Bottom