***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread*** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

Houston won so it would of not mattered in the end but what a let down how the fins played the last 3 weeks...

Some of you people totally lack the empathy required to be a HUMAN BEING!!! The kid went out on a back board fighting for a extra yard!!! Yet you criticize him? GROW UP!!!! Very few people on this board have any idea what is like to take a hit like that when your feet are tripped out from under you and you can't protect yourself!!!

Funny you are the same people that defend everyone one of Henne's pick 6 and interceptions!

Way to cheer a injury to a player on your own team!!

haha 2 all the people who praised thigpen and made rediculous statements about him being the starter

Well Game Over. I hope its an exciting offseason. Still proud of this team.

I'll say it was adrenaline for a few of you that proclaimed Thigpen the future. This is why he will be a career backup.

Well another season down the crapper, lets just blame it on rebuilding again, for the 26th year in a row.

just when I thought Thigpen couldnt have thrown a worse interception.....he defenatively steps up and proves me wrong....great job ***hole....

Back
Top Bottom