***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread*** | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

Great observation! Yeah we can learn so much to label the guy as sucks from a rookie season with him running gimmick plays! Why don't you criticize the coaching! The crap play calls that had Pit attacking the line and the safeties up at 8 yards! Criticize whatever they have done to this kid in practice that he resembles nothing of the QB he was at WVU and no I am not a WVU fan!

:ponder:My guess it that White never really showed them he could do more than the gimmick type plays. You can't blame the staff for that. He just doesn't have it right now in my opinion. For what it's worth, the QB that he was at WVU was not NFL caliber either.....

:ponder:My guess it that White never really showed them he could do more than the gimmick type plays. You can't blame the staff for that. He just doesn't have it right now in my opinion. For what it's worth, the QB that he was at WVU was not NFL caliber either.....

So are you a NFL Scout, Coach, Owner, VP Of Personnel, GM? Do tell what are your credentials that lead you to such a profound conclusion?

4THand10 ... You may tongue my harry ball sack!

Wow what class you have.Why don't you just admit Pat White sucks as a QB.The only chance he has to play QB is in the CFL.

It was a good effort at a comeback in the end. Too many injuries and lack of talent at some key positions just doomed the team this year. With some smart moves and getting some players back the team will bounce back in 2010.

Great observation! Yeah we can learn so much to label the guy as sucks from a rookie season with him running gimmick plays! Why don't you criticize the coaching! The crap play calls that had Pit attacking the line and the safeties up at 8 yards! Criticize whatever they have done to this kid in practice that he resembles nothing of the QB he was at WVU and no I am not a WVU fan!

Just curious weekly Smith and Davis are burned weekly for big plays. Pretty much every week someone gets a career long reception against the Dolphins. So by your expert observation do Smith and Davis suck too? Are they a waste of a pick?

Today just proved that Pat White can't run a pro style offense.He played a spread offense at WVU.

And that pass he threw to Ricky Williams was almost a complete disaster.If it weren't for Ricky seeing the defender at the last second Ricky would have had his head taken off.

And no Sean Smith and Vontae do not suck.Sure they have given up some big plays but they also have mad some good plays.Something Pat White has yet to do.

So are you a NFL Scout, Coach, Owner, VP Of Personnel, GM? Do tell what are your credentials that lead you to such a profound conclusion?

So the front office never makes mistakes?:lol:

The same front office who signed Wilson to a huge contract to help our secondary?:lol:The guy was cut from the Raiders and it was well known he was terrible in defending the pass..

Today just proved that Pat White can't run a pro style offense.He played a spread offense at WVU.

And that pass he threw to Ricky Williams was almost a complete disaster.If it weren't for Ricky seeing the defender at the last second Ricky would have had his head taken off.

And no Sean Smith and Vontae do not suck.Sure they have given up some big plays but they also have mad some good plays.Something Pat White has yet to do.

Do a little more research, in his final year at WVU under a new coach he ran a pro style offenses. In his final game he threw for over 300 yards in 3tds while stretching the field.

That pass to Ricky was a horrible play design, that the corner saw and jumped the route.

So I guess you don't remember the first New England game when our offense was stopped, not moving the ball? You know when White came in in the 2qt had a 40 yard run and finished the drive off the very next play, by making the correct read on an option play resulting in a 20yd td run!

I just love how all you so called experts come up with excuse after excuse for Smith and Davis, yet crucify White! Let's see Smith can't cover for ****, he never gets a good bump on a receiver, even when he is in position he gets owned yeah I know Sam friggin Akin is such a force, when a receiver makes a hard move to a in route or dig route his legs look like Bambi's when he is sliding across the frozen pond. Davis yeah he is a real shutdown corner 90 % of the time, the problem is the other 10% he is tripping over his own feet, you know when ALL PRO Justin Gage :lol: has a career day against him, how about all the gambles he takes going for the ball instead of tackling the receiver? Those work out nice don't they?

Here is a thought they are all friggin rookies and need to develop! If anything how the team used White in Gimmick plays hurt his development a lot more then it helped him! Very few players come into this league and don't struggle!!!

Nope......

My eyes. You do have a pair of those, don't you?

Listen, Pat may get better but he is not an NFL caliber QB at this point in time.

A much better way to put it! He as all rookie QB's do needs time to develop!

A much better way to put it! He as all rookie QB's do needs time to develop!

News flash! That's what I have been saying all along in my posts today. Prior to today, I have not commented much at all about White....

Forgive the spelling in this one....

I hope that Pat White is not seriously injured but that 2nd round pick for him looks like a huge mistake for us thus far. I don't see an NFL caliber QB when I see him play. He may venetually get better but he is no where near that at the moment. Why haven't they been playing Thigpen for those few plays a game that White was getting? :confused:

The point is that it is my opinion that Pat is not ready to play QB in the NFL as of this date. He may improve over the off season but right now he is not a Pro QB. Thigpen is a better option than he is at this point in time.

Back
Top Bottom