***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread*** | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Dolphins Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

The trifecta have to go. They havent fixed **** and are grossly overrated.

great season phins

you kept it interesting down to the last 30 sec of the season.

that much better than most seasons we have had lately

Some of you people totally lack the empathy required to be a HUMAN BEING!!! The kid went out on a back board fighting for a extra yard!!! Yet you criticize him? GROW UP!!!! Very few people on this board have any idea what is like to take a hit like that when your feet are tripped out from under you and you can't protect yourself!!!

Funny you are the same people that defend everyone one of Henne's pick 6 and interceptions!

Way to cheer a injury to a player on your own team!!

We can't critcize Pat White?:crazy:

Nobody wanted to se him get hurt.Pat White shouldn't have been even playing.The guy sucks as a NFL QB and just admit the guy was a waste of a 2nd round draft pick.

How many passes has White completed this year?:lol:

we let an injured QB convert on all his passes and let them run right down the field with ease after completely stuffing them the drive before... I think we threw the game

And this surprises you...why? Look at our coaching staff...look at our players....We are losers. Its what we are. Its what we do.

It's this type of mentality that makes me cringe at the thought of our future fans. The under 30 crowd is just plain scary.

Neither did Doug Flutie but Pat ain't Flutie.....

The NFL is a vastly different place than in FLutie's day. But, you are right. Flutie had field vision, and was a pass first QB. He also won exactly nothing of any substance in the NFL. White needs to be converted into something, because he's not a QB.

Nobody wanted to se him get hurt.Pat White shouldn't have been even playing.The guy sucks as a NFL QB and just admit the guy was a waste of a 2nd round draft pick.

I agree with this completely. I don't want him hurt anymore than I want him as a QB on this team.

Great observation! Yeah we can learn so much to label the guy as sucks from a rookie season with him running gimmick plays! Why don't you criticize the coaching! The crap play calls that had Pit attacking the line and the safeties up at 8 yards! Criticize whatever they have done to this kid in practice that he resembles nothing of the QB he was at WVU and no I am not a WVU fan!

Just curious weekly Smith and Davis are burned weekly for big plays. Pretty much every week someone gets a career long reception against the Dolphins. So by your expert observation do Smith and Davis suck too? Are they a waste of a pick?

Back
Top Bottom