Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah! His Finheaven fan mail has arrived

That or hats from every NFL team. Personally I think FH love letters are much more likely

Hours later...I'm still obsessed with the aqua and orange jacket. It's the worst jacket that I have ever seen...but it's aqua and orange

I hear they are trading up to #3 for a OT! Yes, a OT.

Also, I heard they are trading all 3 1sts rounders and a second. I hope this is not true

Hours later...I'm still obsessed with the aqua and orange jacket. It's the worst jacket that I have ever seen...but it's aqua and orange
And black and purple. I just want to see what's in that box. If I had to guess its T.D the Dolphin mascot.

Seems like we have more fans in here from Europe than from the US......lol......I have a headache already cause I couldn't sleep right but I'm ready. We're down to 720 minutes now

Josina Anderson seems to think Washington would entertain trading down, but no more than a couple of spots where they can still get an immediate impact player. Translates as good news for us I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom