Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
feels like christmas morning, doesn't it?

i mean, with virtually no sports to watch or discuss with another live human in person for almost 2 months, this day is like discovering a glass of water in the middle of desert.

lets hope greir doesn't take a dump in our stocking or turn the water to piss

Josina Anderson seems to think Washington would entertain trading down, but no more than a couple of spots where they can still get an immediate impact player. Translates as good news for us I think.

I agree because I was speaking to a Redskins fan and they said it for the Atlanta Falcons offered basically like three years of first and second round picks and they told them to piss off can’t imagine someone in the top six or seven pics it’s going to offer anything better for one player

Matt Cannata
@CannataPFN

Adam Schefter just said on ESPN that the Dolphins have done a remarkable job of being reserved with the Draft and who they like. As I and many have others have stated, no one truly knows what Miami will do, but we're all trying to connect the dots as much as possible.
You wouldn't think that reading the panic posts on here though.

I agree because I was speaking to a Redskins fan and they said it for the Atlanta Falcons offered basically like three years of first and second round picks and they told them to piss off can’t imagine someone in the top six or seven pics it’s going to offer anything better for one player
No fan would have this information.

I think this whole trying to get number three and number five thing has given him a ton of confidence because having called around from what I’m assuming number one to nine to see what a trade up or trade down would cost they’re confident no one can go up to the Giants without mortgaging a lot.

For example if the Giants said five and 18 to move up one spot there’s no way another team can offer even remotely close to that so they are going to be aggressive

No fan would have this information.

He didn’t just pull it out of his ass he got it from message boards other people but it’s based off of this tweet from Jay Glazer. The exact capital he said ranged a lot in speculation but the highest price was three years of capital

F355AFDC-4516-4855-BC9A-50B82E339963.jpeg

Feeling good about tonight, please don’t let me down Grier

If we trade from 5 to 3 to get an OT it will be soooooooooooo dumb. We can get one of the top OTs at 5 if that’s what we want. How does this make any sense? These rumors are giving me the shitz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom