Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, I've never anticipated a possibility that I start breaking stuff in my house in the evening, on any given Chrismas morning that I remember...?
I guess that's the difference between us. I never consider breaking anything anywhere because of "sports."

Here we are... D-Day (Or should we say T-Day?)

I sense much discord among the masses, but today is the day in which our destiny will be fulfilled.

GIVE ME TUA OR GIVE ME DEATH!

More and more I think about it I want Herbert. Tua is too brittle for the NFL. All those lower body injuries takes its toll on the body. I speak from experience and I didnt play pro football

I can’t believe we are now HOURS from the draft. Seems like it’s been forever we were weeks or months away.

Let’s not mince words: tonight will shape the future of this franchise for the next 5-7 years minimum, and potentially longer. One of the most important moments in Dolphins history.

Happy to have this forum to experience it with you all.

I was going to have NFL network running all day in my home office here while I worked today but have just seen Shraeger telling me that teams don't like Tua and he'll drop to the Jags at 9, I decided I've heard everything these guys have had to say, there's nothing worthwhile staying tuned in for unless some trade news breaks so giving NFLN a wide berth until Cincy are on the clock. I'm excited as hell and I don't need these folks to constantly dampen my mood :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom