Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2 | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Finheaven 2020 Draft Thread - Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, now it's over that was a pretty pathetic 2nd day for the fins. We have so much capital what the hell are we going to do with 15 draft picks ? They can't all make the team,. Use some of that capital to pick up talent. I'm not sold on any of the three picks we made tonight (although I have to admit I have not watched enough of Hunt or Jones) but we need to give Tua some weapons, we need to augment the worst running game in the league, a running game that had Ryan Fitzpatrick as the leading rusher. We could have secured these weapons but instead we picked up players at positions we are a lot better equipped already.

Now on hindsight we may all look back on this day and think boy was Grier a genius with his selection, but right now, this looks like a total missed opportunity. Hope I am way wrong.

D. J .Dallas.

We missed out on the top RB's but this kid has heart and would be a great addition.
Excellent pass blocker and nose for the ned zone.

Averaged 6 yards a carry behind a terrible OL

Yep, now it's over that was a pretty pathetic 2nd day for the fins. We have so much capital what the hell are we going to do with 15 draft picks ? They can't all make the team,. Use some of that capital to pick up talent. I'm not sold on any of the three picks we made tonight (although I have to admit I have not watched enough of Hunt or Jones) but we need to give Tua some weapons, we need to augment the worst running game in the league, a running game that had Ryan Fitzpatrick as the leading rusher. We could have secured these weapons but instead we picked up players at positions we are a lot better equipped already.

Now on hindsight we may all look back on this day and think boy was Grier a genius with his selection, but right now, this looks like a total missed opportunity. Hope I am way wrong.

I think the running game will depend alot on how effective the OL group can be, last year was pathetic, plain and simple.

they need to add a back which I think they do by draft or sign someone, will it be as good as a Swift etc probably not.

Tua plays well it will cover for some failed picks, like up in NE over the years and buy this group some more time , if not, they all be out sooner rather than later..

I hope so because I think we wet the bed with these 2nd day picks.

I think the running game will depend alot on how effective the OL group can be, last year was pathetic, plain and simple.

they need to add a back which I think they do by draft or sign someone, will it be as good as a Swift etc probably not.

They could have had swift or Dobbins, or Akers or Taylor but they sat on their fingers and watched the smarter teams do things to prove why we are always a step behind. It's not just RB either wideout is a need, our receivers can not stay healthy and I have no idea why Albert Wilson is going to get paid $13 million next year !!

They could have had swift or Dobbins, or Akers or Taylor but they sat on their fingers and watched the smarter teams do things to prove why we are always a step behind. It's not just RB either wideout is a need, our receivers can not stay healthy and I have no idea why Albert Wilson is going to get paid $13 million next year !!
I thought we were gonna get Taylor.

Look I'm gonna be honest with you, THIS RB CLASS IS TRASH! there is a reason there weren't any 1st round Running backs Hell dobbins was a 3rd rounder..
Also here I found your RB

We payed him 13 million dollars and he is 25 already has 2 thousand yard seasons! Running Back is no even number 6 on our positions needing to be addressed.

Flores was as much a part of that tonight as Grier was.

Who celebrates the davis pick like that? It was like he hit a grand slam.

odd

Lol yea that worries me, it wasn't a great class for DL but Davis in the 2nd is a reach.

its like 10 M not 13 I believe, lets not make it worse than it is. Lol. I think the WR group is probably the best group on a roster (pre draft) that is weaker at just about at every other position.

I do think they add another WR though... at some point.

I'm going to put it out honestly This RB class just isn't that good can't say there are any Saquans, Gurleys, etc in this draft just solid but not great backs imo

1. Deandre Swift- good reciever , good speed, below average power

2. Dobbins- Great speed, Fumbles frequently, Below average power

3. Clyde Edwards helaire- The best Running Back 1,000 yard potential but not a top 10 back imo

4. Jonathan Taylor- Lots of tred, doesn't have great change of direction, 2nd best back but low shelf life.

* Frankly RB is the cheapest position to attack in Free Agency, If we sign Chris Thompson i'm good with RB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom