𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝 | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

𓆝𓆝𓆝 Official Fishing Thread 𓆝𓆝𓆝

6a00e009948dcd883301b7c7c2d908970b_zps252reun3.png

Jimmy caught this on a recent trip to Bimini

:brewskis:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't posted here in awhile.

Past weekend I took our small skiff out for some kingfish and corker fishing...local little fish kinda thing, but a lot of fun. Pic is my youngest daughter.

View attachment 15435

Great picture Ben. Good you have the whole family into it :brewskis:

11947600_10207794727493196_3911363582495838629_n.jpg

Also caught these last Saturday morning. Was only out there for 2 hours and caught the incoming tide. There's been a lot of high tides lately (this one was 2.9) and I've been wading right off of an oyster bar. Anytime the tide is over 3.0 this place is packed with Reds

Excellent :up:

Where are you located Tampa /St Pete area ?

I live in South Tampa. I fish over by the American Legion off of Westshore. Also sometimes wade at Picnic Island. There are some nice holes with reds in them too. The big redfish was actually caught at Alligator point about an hour from Tallahassee though.

I live in South Tampa. I fish over by the American Legion off of Westshore. Also sometimes wade at Picnic Island. There are some nice holes with reds in them too. The big redfish was actually caught at Alligator point about an hour from Tallahassee though.
We used to go down there from FSU, it's the closest beach. Not much there but no crazy crowds either, at least there weren't 20 years ago. I never thought to fish there. That is a beast red!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Best redfish I ever had was at a local spot in Lafayette LA. fresh caught and blackened cajin style it was out of site :brewskis:

Did you use live shrimp or a jig ? What's the best way to cook it in your opinion dolfanattic5 ?

Nice Red...bet one heck of a good fight.

[video=youtube;KXYpJupNLSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXYpJupNLSA[/video]

That was an awesome video FFM. Makes me miss the day when my daughter was that age. That is a cool age for little girls.

I had a fishing buddy in Miami who brought his 6 year old daughter along with us one time. We were bass fishing but she accidental snagged a big catfish about 5 lb's and screamed the whole time we helped her reel it in. When she got a look at the monster she screamed some more and would not go near it. It was hilarious. Wish I had a camera that trip :)

Turned out to love fishing with her dad and I believe she still does to this day.

Back
Top Bottom