Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 68 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

Ellerbe to restructure and stay possibly

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Blog. #Dolphins working on restructures for Wallace, Ellerbe...might be able to keep both:

Was just about to say we will see if Wallace is true he was open to a little restructure which could help some.

I don't view Clay as a big loss. we have bigger needs then TE with Sims and Hoskins there. WR is a huge need regardless of Wallace staying

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

We released Gator last year and NFL.com has him on the Seahawks

http://www.nfl.com/player/gatorhoskins/2550485/profile

I stand corrected. but you can get Jordan cheap and draft a Walford and be good

I'd like Ellerbe to have another shot with a guy like Suh in front of him. He looked awesome playing with Ngata in Baltimore. Ireland wasn't always wrong and he loved Ellerbe's film when made that signing. There's gotta be something Ellerbe does well.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 13s13 seconds ago
Falcons signed guard Mike Person

i wish mods would rename this thread. its hard enough keeping track

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Dont forget about gator Hoskins
he is a good TE on the roster

he isnt good and he isnt on the roster

Ellerbe at even $5 million per year saves us almost $5million towards this years cap AND fills a hole. This could be win-win.

We'll be fine. Gratz to Clay if it happens. He deserves it - will be nice to have another 7 million to play with.

Back
Top Bottom