****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Can someone briefly fill me in on the context of getting "hammered"? I don't wanna change the direction of this thread just curious. Seems completely out of the blue

Armando is speculating Miami could be interested in OG josh Sutton. He’s a Florida kid. Played for some of Miami’s coaches.
But this guy is 32. We don't need people to come here to retire. That's my opinion, but I've enjoyed this youth movement lately.

I'm confused as well

Right.. i don't know the history of this place but in my short time here he was one of the few posters I see that has relevant insight and can share it w/ out getting personal

I'll leave it at that but surely I am curious to see what it takes to get "hammered"

Can someone briefly fill me in on the context of getting "hammered"? I don't wanna change the direction of this thread just curious. Seems completely out of the blue

I think it means ban hammered...as in bye bye. His profile is unavailable so ....?

Man the hits just keep on coming!!!!

is Watkins really a proven producer......he is constantly hurt and only had 593 yards last year in 15 games on a prolific offensive team. He has loads of talent but he is most certainly not a proven producer, they are paying for potential.
Plus, we weren't looking for a full WR right? We were replacing the slot position, and that's what Wilson plays.

Is it a ban hammer? Hopefully not, Hoops is a valuable poster here.

Last edited:
I think it means ban hammered...as in bye bye. His profile is unavailable so ....?

Man the hits just keep on coming!!!!

Right.. surely you gotta have rules in place but geez man booting engaged posters like that can sure as hell run down the quality of this place

I'm sure there's behind the scenes stuff I have no idea about

Glad I was reading the "Official" thread. I wouldn't want to get caught reading the "unofficial" ones.
:blackeye

Back
Top Bottom