****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 89 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

If the Patriots do trade Gronk, as is rumored, that would mean no Gronk, no Cooks, no Amendola and no Lewis for the Patriots. Patriots would still have Hogan, Edelman, Dorsett, Mitchell, Britt and Patterson at receiver.

The patriots did give up a 1st for him. It somewhat is a push in terms of compensation. Brady is losing a receiver who averaged over 16 yards a catch. At first look I was like how do they always get top value for players, but after thinking about it I think they are a weaker team without Cooks in comparison to the 23rd pick. But time will tell.

but now the pats can draft a WR at 23 and have him on a cheap deal for 4 years......Sutton, Moore and Ridley could all be there at 23 but at least two of them should be there......they can also grab Goedert or Gesicki and be set on another rookie deal. Dumb move by the rams

but now the pats can draft a WR at 23 and have him on a cheap deal for 4 years......Sutton, Moore and Ridley could all be there at 23 but at least two of them should be there......they can also grab Goedert or Gesicki and be set on another rookie deal. Dumb move by the rams

Or they package some picks to go up and get Brady’s successor.

Not really a dumb move if you dont think any of those wrs are better than cooks. Only Ridley compares to cooks' talent.

There are ZERO great teams in the NFL. New England included.

Dolphins will cruise to the AFC East crown in 2018.

Cooks was proven. It's not a gimme whoever the Pats pick will show up. It's about time they flunked on a few picks. Who cares about them anyway. I don't.

Thats the difference between a superbowl organization and a cellar organization and why that organization is dwelling in the cellar.

Huh? Are you saying teams wanted to give us a first for Landry and we said no?

Funny how the pats were genius for trading a first for cooks and a year later are the same genius for trading cooks for a first

Thats the difference between a superbowl organization and a cellar organization and why that organization is dwelling in the cellar.

The Patriots gave up a 1st for Cooks and swapped a 4th for a 6th, this trade wasn't that far off for what it should be. Landry isn't even a comparison to this trade, his contract demands were well documented. Why can't we wait and see before we indoctrinate the patriots as off-season champs, because to me they aren't looking like the dynasty of the past and it started with Jimmy G, if they did nothing else in the off-season that in itself was a bad move.

Back
Top Bottom