****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Clive Walford waived by the Raiders. They are a team to watch to snag one in front of us. I wouldn't be shocked if we claim Walford

The retooling of the Raiders under new coach Jon Gruden will continue without tight end Clive Walford.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Oakland will cutWalford. Schefter adds that Walford, who was due to make $1.9 million, is expected to find a new home quickly, but no potential landing spots are included in the report.

Walford has spent the last three seasons with the Raiders after being drafted in the third round of the 2015 draft. Walford played 13 games as a backup last season and caught nine passes for 80 yards. He had 61 catches for 688 yards and six touchdowns during his first two seasons.

Walford’s release will leave Jared Cook, Lee Smith and Derek Carrier as the remaining tight ends on the depth chart in Oakland.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/27/raiders-releasing-clive-walford/

Wafford would be worth a look, but I wouldn't say his chances of being a decent player are any better than AJ Darby's. I would let Wofford clear waivers and make him an offer for less than the $1.8 million he's scheduled to make.

The retooling of the Raiders under new coach Jon Gruden will continue without tight end Clive Walford.

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that Oakland will cutWalford. Schefter adds that Walford, who was due to make $1.9 million, is expected to find a new home quickly, but no potential landing spots are included in the report.

Walford has spent the last three seasons with the Raiders after being drafted in the third round of the 2015 draft. Walford played 13 games as a backup last season and caught nine passes for 80 yards. He had 61 catches for 688 yards and six touchdowns during his first two seasons.

Walford’s release will leave Jared Cook, Lee Smith and Derek Carrier as the remaining tight ends on the depth chart in Oakland.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/27/raiders-releasing-clive-walford/
I could see us claiming him for sure. He's nothing special but he is cheap and young.

I could see us claiming him for sure. He's nothing special but he is cheap and young.

Hmmm

Clive Walford‏Verified account @OGSlick_46
Miami!!!!!
1f60e.png

ITS AN upgrade but I wouldn’t let it take away from looking for one in round two

I haven’t paid much attention to him since he came out and it looks like he hasn’t got much attention in the league either

He’s a Miami guy. Was athletic coming out

Yeah its worth a flier. Just as AJ Derby is a flier. I wouldn't let it stop us from taking someone in the draft though...

and I disagree about letting him clear waivers- 1.9 is pretty cheap, but you know Tbum would go out and try to give him more

Yeah its worth a flier. Just as AJ Derby is a flier. I wouldn't let it stop us from taking someone in the draft though...

and I disagree about letting him clear waivers- 1.9 is pretty cheap, but you know Tbum would go out and try to give him more
oh this by no means says anything about our draft. We need 2 additional high ends on our roster anyway

Back
Top Bottom