****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Oh man. Thought you'd be with me on this one.

The reason he got to the 5th is because of the knees. But they haven't been an issue and he ran for almost 1300 yards and broke a million tackles. We rode that guy to the playoffs. If something like that doesn't noticeably appreciate in value while still on a rookie 5th rounder contract, I can't understand why teams use draft picks on RBs to begin with.

In the past now. I guess I'll just wait it out and hope they make good use of the picks.

Miami didn't ride him into the playoffs..He only had 1 100 yard game other than the sea parts open 200 yard games he had. He had a few no impact games last year..He was widely inconsistent.

Doubt that Osweiler will be able to beat out Fales or a rookie QB they draft on day 2 or 3. Hope they didn't guarantee any of his contract.

Rams land Ndamukong Suh on 1-year, $14M deal
5593.jpg

Rams signed DT Ndamukong Suh, formerly of the Dolphins, to a one-year, $14 million contract.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Suh took less to sign with the Rams. This has been the expected outcome for much of the past week after it was reported the Rams entered the conversation. Suh was reportedly very intrigued by the idea of teaming up with Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers while playing for DC Wade Phillips. It's a way for Suh to sort of rehab his value one a one-year deal as a 31-year-old. Even at his age, Suh remains one of the very best interior linemen, even if the counting stats weren't there for him last season in Miami. Look for Phillips to get the most out of him, allowing him to one-gap and attack upfield. This Rams defensive front and secondary is absolutely stacked; they now just need edge

Ozzy rules!!

He is going to be a hell of a force with Donald and crew damn, some team the Rams are building and they have about 100 mil open next year.

I'd take it, they're sitting pretty in win mode for the next 2 or 3 years. Notice they were able to 1 year Suh vs pay over the long road...their doing some nice things there in a short amount of time.

Rams are going to break Russell Wilson in half if Seattle don’t fix that O-line. You thought that 42-7 beatdown In Seattle was something....I may be watching the rams defense more closely this season.

Looking forward to seeing Donald and Suh against Mike Pouncey
this season or maybe that will be one of the weeks Pouncey sits out

Back
Top Bottom