****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

If the Giants take Chubb at 2 I wonder what Indy is going to do at 6. They'll probably trade down again assuming Barkley goes 4.

Whatever happens I just need one of Roquan/Edmunds on the board at 11, Preferably Roquan.

Draft Quentin Nelson and don't think twice. That offensive line has been trash for a while. Nelson would help fix it, and they'd be stupid not to draft him.

Interesting. We'll see if Suh chooses to go for the $ (Jets) or to play for a better team in the Rams, Saints or Titans.

Sam Young - T - Dolphins
Dolphins re-signed OT Sam Young to a one-year contract.

Young drew six starts at right tackle last year while filling in for an injured Ja'Wuan James. He'll continue to provide tackle depth behind James and Laremy Tunsil.

Ozzy rules!!

Nothing has changed with Suh. He's signing with the highest bidder. He's trying to drum up his market value using his own media guys lol.

@Schultz_Report: The #Jets have made the biggest offer -- they have a ton of cap space and are extremely interested in attaining Ndamukong Suh. They have made this abundantly clear to #Suh and his camp, who are beginning to weigh offers from the quartet of teams (#Titans, #Rams, #Saints).

Funny how Suh just seems to be in it for the money and the Dolphins apparently had no issue letting him go with rumours of character problems spilling out of at the same time. I guess they were right.

@Schultz_Report: The #Jets have made the biggest offer -- they have a ton of cap space and are extremely interested in attaining Ndamukong Suh. They have made this abundantly clear to #Suh and his camp, who are beginning to weigh offers from the quartet of teams (#Titans, #Rams, #Saints).

Good god, exactly what I don't want. Thankfully we have a new interior.
Tanny better get sleep meds stat!

Back
Top Bottom