Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints

yeah, the catch was vs. the 1st string defense as was the bullet from fiedler to thompson from about 20 yards out.

Damn I cant wait until next Sunday. This is sick, I get excited for junk like this..

I'm lovin the 50 yard catch by Chambers and the snag by DT so far. That's what we needed to see.

Originally posted by Peanut
Yall shut up for the rest of the week now! Look at that catch, no more posts. 50-yards.. Chambers! What a catch!

Where did he get those extra twelve yards?? :tongue:

wow, that was a huge read and hit by seau. this is very exciting.

Man I wish I could see... I know the #1s are probably done now but, I would still like to see Rosenfels, Tolver, Simmons, Lee, Edwards and Henry tear it up...

Nice work so far guys....

Seau really exploded into the backfield there, good to see we are allowing him to do that.

Imagine someone like Lavar Arrington having that kind of freedom? Yikes.......

BTW, this is the worst commentary I have ever heard in a game, short of Dick Vitale that is

yeah, i'm putting this on mute and wqam'ing it. I can't handle the commentary anymore.

Yeah, yall stop knockin' Chris now please. But I'll admit, Thompson looked great on that TD catch. CC WILL be the #1, he WILL lead the team in catches, and all that crap. But Thompson WON'T be far behind. I think the debate is over now after that great catch. You don't even have to read this, I'm just talkin' shhh.

But anyways:
Did you realize how Chris adjusted his body to the ball? I think what he said in the newspaper about how he's leaning was for real!

BTW, the first team D looked GREAT..

honestly, i kind of feel bad for kijana carter. he looks like he's trying so freakin hard and he a. doesn't seem to have "it" and b. is playing the dolphins defense.

Damn, the backups are in already! LOL. I didn't expect LT to hang with the Canes. I might watch that.. :D

I wanna see Rogers do somethin. That kickoff out to the 40 was nice but it coulda been something special there for a second.

Alright guys i'm strugglin here. I'm in gtown and I can't see nor hear the game.

So far I've got NFL stats listing Fiedler at 2/5 for 52 yards and 1 TD. Chambers has a 38 yard catch and Derrius has a 14 yard TD catch.

Ricky has 1 run for -1 yards. So far looks like two things we were tryin to work on are working...deep passes, and getting Derrius and CC more involved. But, Ricky stuffed on his only run so far.

Charlie Rogers has a 30 yard KO return thats cool.

I got the Saints QBs at 0/2 so far, and RBs at 3 runs for 0 yards.

Seau, Williams, Zgonina, and Greenwood each have tackles...Williams has a sack.

Honestly the only thing that could make this showing better for us would be Ricky running it for like 30 yards.

Back
Top Bottom