Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints

What three players have gotten hurt?

I heard Seaverns and Hendricks...
who else...anybody watching the game and know the severity.

My thoughts so far 1st half. Sage 5-12 has been awful. Most of the passes have been short and the yards are after the Catch. Fiedler had two long passes but once fiedler got out every pass has been a short pass play or mostly incomplete. Miami has been dominating the game. A few gaffes the biggest is letting the QB run for 12 yards and a first down that led to a TD. Royals is punting all half. I believe Stemke is as good as gone. Edwards is running Hard and playing in the 2nd Quarter after Minor. I believe he's beaten Leonard Henry. Our Second Team as well as Grigsby are playing well. J. Seaverns, Grigsby, Gamble (holding on a return needs an ear full), Ofemi, Hendricks, Simmons, and Tolver are all locks to make the team.

Way too hard on Rosenfels. Much of the Saints starting D is still in. His numbers are not that bad and he has a TD.

Updated Sage on a final drive with 1:26 was nearly perfect 3-4 for 24yards and a 1yd TD to D. Lee.

We've had nearly 90 yards rushing in the first half alone half by Minor and Half by Edwards. Both equally good over 5 ypc ea. In the Wanning seconds of the first Half Minor broke a 17 yard Draw that led to the Phins 3rd TD. Edwards ran hard all night breaking tackels but Fumbeled once and bobbled a few times.

Nice SP play, but taking the field goal was a little too conservative with a little bit of time left and timeouts.

I really like Grigsby. I read an earlier thread that said he gets cut, but I think he has had a great showing in pre season. Any thoughts?

I read up on Grisby a bit. He seems to be a guy in the J.T. mold.

Back
Top Bottom