Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints

OK I got Rosenfels 1/2 for 19 yards on a pass to T.Minor.

Still getting stuffed for negative on the run.

Couple of passes to JR Tolver fall incomplete, last one on 3rd and 8. Looks like we're punting. Any commentary, please feel free...I'm dying here.

Rogers actually got it out to about the 40 I believe.

Ricky slipped on the turf and was in for like 5 plays or something ;). He dropped a screen too ;\

The passes to Tolver were basically uncatchable..

Don't worry about ricky, he's just doing the exact same thing as last year, he's saving himself for the regular season, his brutal running style demands he save himself untill week 1.

Well, not EXACTLY the same thing. Last year he did average like 3 yards a carry during the preseason, had like 80 some odd yards on like 20+ carries.

well, according to NFL.com royals has 2 punts both inside the 20.

is that accurate guys? NFL.com seems to be having difficulty right now.

Originally posted by Barbarian
well, according to NFL.com royals has 2 punts both inside the 20.

is that accurate guys? NFL.com seems to be having difficulty right now.

That's right. He had one right on the 10 that I remember.

ouch, a fumble for Edwards.. good luck somewhere else?

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Well, not EXACTLY the same thing. Last year he did average like 3 yards a carry during the preseason, had like 80 some odd yards on like 20+ carries.

Well, I can only go on the 2 games I saw, but he was avoiding contact and tring to finesse his way through when I have seen him run so far, while yeah, last year he ran hard a few times and gained some yardage, but so far it looks like he's really just trying to avoid injury here and save himself (allthough I didn't see his one attempt in this game, but from what I have been able to see in the other games, this appears to be the case)

I wouldent worry about Ricky, he's still the one sure thing in this O.

he looks like his knee was down though.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

That's right. He had one right on the 10 that I remember.

okay, good, I saw the average and was a bit concerned but seeing that both kicks were inside the 20 makes the 36 yard average more than bearable. :)

It's a fumble, that hurts for Edwards..

Back
Top Bottom