Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints

Actually I was talking about Deuce McCallister.

Sorry. But I don't know that the Saints would give us anything.....maybe a 7th. If I were a betting man, I'd guess that we'd try to keep both......maybe by using the FB depth as a tight end and saying adios to Battaglia. Oh wait. I am a betting man. Wonder what the odds on that are?

I hope Deuce gets 800 yards this year!

A 7th. I mean they payed a 4th for Curtis Keaton. After having the guy tear them up a little they should pay definite attention to a big need.

Got my vote. But I don't think it'll carry much weight down in Narlens. But with all the cuts coming, I just don't see it happening. Even if they were/are interested, I'd wait and see who's released.

Hey, forget Nawlins. Let's talk Detroit. James Stewart separated his shoulder tonight and they've got freakin' Autry Denson behind him. At this point, I bet we could get a 4th -- which would be a high one -- from them.

I bet we could get a 4th from them for Leonard Henry. He would be a good fit for their system IMO.

Detroit is building for the future, they won't give up a 4th for a RB when they plan on drafting a starting RB next year. Although I'd like to see him Detroit if not Miami.

They may go for a DE or DT. They are not set on a RB.

KOREY KOREY KOREY!

Nah son, not 'Boy Meets World' that's Corey. I am still pulling for Banks..

Gotta agree with Hellion. I don't see anyone giving us a 4th for either guy. Backup running backs are pretty much a commodity in this league.

Not with first round talent like Edwards. Just watch. Maybe a 5th, but tell me another RB that is head and shoulders above Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom