Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Dolphins vs. Saints

Yea Brendon forced it, Obafemi recovered it. I got home form Soccer Practice and before I took a shower I turned on TV and saw the TD Drive...I called the Playaction Pass to Donald Lee for a TD and I was correct. Not That I expect you to believe me :D

Suprising in a dome for a guy like Mare. But whatever just a field goal.

Why the heck are the Dolphins not using anyone half decent. Sheriff is not making the roster. NO WE ARE NOT CARRYING 4 QBS.

We're not using anyone decent because it's the last preseason game and you don't want anyone decent getting hurt. Win, lose, or draw, this game counts for nothing except to the few players still fighting for a roster spot.......and they've been in.

Henry and Edwards fight is not over. Receivers are still fighting. Someone decent as in keeping Sage in a little bit a little longer.

Receivers are probably already set. Edwards had carries in first half, Henry 2d half. I don't want Sage in. He goes down, who's your backup QB for the first two games? I say get this one over with as fast as possible and as healthy as possible and get to next week when it's real.

We're lucky Sage came out of the Game ok today. We'll be bideing our time with Fiedler and Sage for the next 4 weeks. I can't see how they'll cut Henry or Edwards. I think they'll keep both.

I rather keep Henry man, he's younger and he's improved alot in the past year..

They won't cut. With this performance, either could be traded especially to the Saints, our best friends. Edwards wants a chance again and his best would be behind an often injury prone RB, atleast in college. Yes he is injury prone, he played all last season, but was injured often and slowed.

I don't know if I'd call Edwards injury prone........other than the freak incident on the sand. Also not sure how much trade value he'd have (or Henry). Every other GM knows the score.

Looks like Rodgers just got some vindication. My guess is that if that had been Sage, he'd have been hurt and then we'd be resigning Lucas (just kidding).

KOREY BANKS.. come on bruh, make a play!

Back
Top Bottom